Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched your review, very nice! Does the undersuit prevent you from being able to crunch him into a fully seated and hunched over leaning forward position? If so I wonder if trimming part of or removing the fat suit would help?

Thanks. Yeah the mid section is definitely hindered by all the padding/pouches

better than sideshow one 20210503_112046.jpg

The reward code in the early hours took me past the $220 target for the Scout.

In the final moments before committing I was wondering whether to hold out and collect more points - maybe get the Blurrg as Sideshow have so many points-giving events now.

However, I feel an actual figure is more interesting than a virtual statue, and this Scout is something of a character with his unique aspects (such as the helmet that doesn't close because his head is too big!)

So the deed is done. :)

@Asta
How did you get the reward code? I registerd to the promotion too, but nothing yet.

The code that took me over the target was the one in their roundup show, which goes live here at 01.00 AM.

A few hours earlier I got an emailed $1 code, which is the first one of that kind I've ever received. Sideshow said they go out randomly.

So the first two days of Star Wars Week gave me $24.

A few events ago I never received the $5 you were supposed to get for registering, so I just assumed they were ignoring me because I never buy anything from them!

Now I'm back to a dollar, and I wonder whether even a year of Sideshow events is going to be enough to make points worth collecting, since ordering from Sideshow entails 20% VAT on the item and the delivery cost. I wanted to get the Scout for $0 because it meant I could use the cheaper DHL shipping.

FedEx is more expensive, but don't charge me a fee to collect the import tax. If the item cost even $1 then DHL would probably charge ?10 to pay the miniscule tax owed.

The code that took me over the target was the one in their roundup show, which goes live here at 01.00 AM.

A few hours earlier I got an emailed $1 code, which is the first one of that kind I've ever received. Sideshow said they go out randomly.

So the first two days of Star Wars Week gave me $24.

A few events ago I never received the $5 you were supposed to get for registering, so I just assumed they were ignoring me because I never buy anything from them!

Now I'm back to a dollar, and I wonder whether even a year of Sideshow events is going to be enough to make points worth collecting, since ordering from Sideshow entails 20% VAT on the item and the delivery cost. I wanted to get the Scout for $0 because it meant I could use the cheaper DHL shipping.

FedEx is more expensive, but don't charge me a fee to collect the import tax. If the item cost even $1 then DHL would probably charge ?10 to pay the miniscule tax owed.

I see, so people rather get it random.
Just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss clicking on a certain button. Thank you!

I see, so people rather get it random.
Just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss clicking on a certain button. Thank you!

Sideshow moves in mysterious ways.

I don't know how they decide who gets what. The other day they sent out $2 codes to some.

Man - I really want the set but have a feeling if I buy it, they'll announce an ROTJ shortly after lol.
Anyone know how large the box is? Running out of storage space >_>

Back