Hot Toys The Mandalorian Beskar Armor Season 2 possibly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tattered cape and spear. Could be the next release. :lol

151811754_10157841112592344_1858131512034232442_o.jpg

Looks like they corrected the leg pieces too. This is probably the version I'd aim to get. I wonder if it'll still include his usual accessories or this one will just have the spear....

I'm gonna need one to display the unmasked sculpt so I'm gonna get this. Kinda hoping it does come with the speeder, instead of another damn sand base.

Don't know if this is just buyers remorse setting in (as we all knew this version was coming) but I think I'll be content with my S1 beskar Mando with my set of armor pieces from user boomix. I don't see what they could possibly offer that would be substantial enough to warrant a purchase.

That and the fact that the S1 Mando was a gift to me so I really really can't complain :lol

You would think a new figure would not include all the accessories of the previous releases ... right?

Welcome to the new iron man only thing in common is they both wear a helmet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Don't know if this is just buyers remorse setting in (as we all knew this version was coming) but I think I'll be content with my S1 beskar Mando with my set of armor pieces from user boomix. I don't see what they could possibly offer that would be substantial enough to warrant a purchase.

That and the fact that the S1 Mando was a gift to me so I really really can't complain :lol

Yup I'll be content with that as well. The S1 deluxe set already comes with a ton of stuff (along with two Grogus), and the Boomix parts adds everything else I would possibly want.

I'm gonna need one to display the unmasked sculpt so I'm gonna get this. Kinda hoping it does come with the speeder, instead of another damn sand base.

No sculpt no purchase; unless it IS the speeder version, for me. A thigh plate and spear doesn't cut it.

Season 3 will probably be out before this figure, just wait and see what he looks like in S3 before buying the S2 version.

Why did you always deliberately trying to steal my thunder ? I've already made a spec thread for this V2 Mando like a *** million years ago.

Why not just wait until it's actually out before making a thread anyway? There's already a catch-all speculation thread in here anyway.

Back