1/6 Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up at Sideshow - $3,000 and a reach around

Edit: Sorry, I’m losing my mind at my dead end job…

$375. Can't wait for people to get it in hand and describing how well the figure lectures them from the shelf. :lecture

Sold! Sold! Finally something worthy to spend my points on before they expire.

I was expecting this to look better in figure form than it did in the show and Hot Toys looks to have done a great job with this prototype. The suit, wings, and sculpt look great. But at $400+ when you account for shipping/tax, I'll wait until we see the actual production figure before ordering.

Up at Sideshow - $3,000 and a reach around

Edit: Sorry, I?m losing my mind at my dead end job?

:lol:lol:lol

Completely understandable.:duff

Agree the fig looks better than the actual show; for me tho it's like Gamora - great fig but I don't do GOTG (most of the time).

Maybe I'll feel differently down the road, but sitting this one out for now; since for me the show failed to impress.:pfft:

Zemo tho.:pray:

$375. Can't wait for people to get it in hand and describing how well the figure lectures them from the shelf.

Well they definitely need to include an accusatory in-your-face- pointy finger hand, and a pop-up speech balloon that sez "Do Better!"
It sort of nods back to the old WW2 signs - Uncle Sam Wants YOU...to do better!:monkey3

Think of this this way: Do you want a Sam Wilson Captain America on your shelf before the year 2025?

:lol 2025 is probably an accurate and somewhat conservative timeline estimate by Hot Toys standards.

Due to space reasons, I am trying not to fall down the rabbit hole of collecting figures that I just like (but not love) or buy just for shelf presence - i narrowly passed on the Hulk Buster during Black Friday after my friend talked me out of it.

On the plus side, I do not have any previous Falcons in my collection so I would not feel as guilty if I pull the trigger on this figure.

Well I know I just said I was gonna pass, but after seeing it up at Timewalker for $364 shipped I just had to order anyway. Because I'm weak that way. :lol

Although for me it's probably more out of excitement over seeing Sam as Cap than the suit itself. Although I admit he does look pretty badass in this shot.

FB_IMG_1619701651956.jpg

Well I know I just said I was gonna pass, but after seeing it up at Timewalker for $364 shipped I just had to order anyway. Because I'm weak that way. :lol

Hahahahaha you are not the the first nor the last to do that with a figure. I think we have all done that once or twice :)

Although for me it's probably more out of excitement over seeing Sam as Cap than the suit itself. Although I admit he does look pretty badass in this shot.

That's how I ended up with BP V1 - only it was more that it was about the end of the road, for retail CW figs. This one is interesting 'coz it's the first Falcon Cap; but will folks dump their POs when Mando season 3 rolls around$$$.....:dunno

That's how I ended up with BP V1 - only it was more that it was about the end of the road, for retail CW figs. This one is interesting 'coz it's the first Falcon Cap; but will folks dump their POs when Mando season 3 rolls around$$$.....:dunno

Season 3? Heck, people may start doing that next week during Star Wars week. :lol

Why is the price so high? The Civil War version was like $100 less than this lol.
Obligatory ?BACK IN MY DAY?, this is a $250 figure at most. Looks good though, but not at almost the price of a 1/4 .

Why is the price so high? The Civil War version was like $100 less than this lol.
Obligatory ?BACK IN MY DAY?, this is a $250 figure at most. Looks good though, but not at almost the price of a 1/4 .

Geez, look at how much Bucky costs for a stripped fig:horror. CW was about the last time I had a lot of figs on PO. Now I gotta pick and choose really carefully.
Sometimes like with the Mando 2 dx it's worth the cost; and for sure the IW Bucky is a great fig....

But I'm backpedaling a lot on the wish list. Got Loki on PO; but don't own the original Loki v1. Tryin' to get stuff paid off.
This is a beautiful proto; but I'd really have to like the show to smash the buy button. And...I like Falcon with guns. Bucky with lots of weapons,
and the show took that side of things down, a lot.

Back