Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a good deal on a batpod brand new I found on Ebay, which also helped the seller lived in the UK so easy transaction, but having problems unscrewing to put the batteries in, just got to find the right screw driver

Batpod set up

Planning on having the Batman, SWAT Gordon and joker set up here, who were all in the scene in the Dark Knight when Joker gets captured

Can anyone tell me the difference between the DKR and TDK versions with pics?

Anyone know where those red pins go and how to reconnect them?
Here you go my man!

• For the front wheel, there is a hole inside the wheel where the base of the red pin fits into. The top of the red pin goes into a hole on the underside of the canon/gun shroud as shown in the pic below. Needs a wee bit of flexing.
DSCN9800.JPG

• For the rear wheel, the pin easily slots through the hole provided into any one of the slats on the brake rotor/disc as seen below
DSCN9799.JPG

Hope this helps! :wave

Can anyone tell me the difference between the DKR and TDK versions with pics?

Here you go my man!

• For the front wheel, there is a hole inside the wheel where the base of the red pin fits into. The top of the red pin goes into a hole on the underside of the canon/gun shroud as shown in the pic below. Needs a wee bit of flexing.
View attachment 186047

• For the rear wheel, the pin easily slots through the hole provided into any one of the slats on the brake rotor/disc as seen below
View attachment 186048

Hope this helps! :wave

Awesome, thanks mate! :hi5:

Has anyone had the frame of their Bat-Pod droop?

If any Europeans have bought a new and sealed Bat-Pod recently, what price did you pay? (I just want to know so I can get an idea of what I should expect to pay.) Thanks.

Which Batman is on your Batpod dw?I see the Armory cowl,but surely the stiff legs on him wouldn't be very cooperative when placing him on the Batpod?
Currently looking for one and just curious.

Really want to get the Batman Armory with Bruce and Alfred and display him with my Batpod, but so difficult to fit it in with other pieces I am yet to get

Back