Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seemed alright to me, for either long term or short. I only really placed him on there for the photos, as I'm hoping to have Selina Kyle on the vehicle in my long term display, but here is another pic to show how far I had the figure on the actual seat

18153F94-EB05-4433-8562-01887B0861DE-2745-000003315B650190.jpg

Exactly how I will pose mine.....great!!!

Ah right nice one for the heads up :hi5:. I seriousily cant wait till tomorrow to get him, i may even have him standing next to it depending on how it looks when i get him.

Ha ha you sound exactly like me buddy because I keep changing, from standing on the pod to next to it!! He's awesome either way! Do you have any parts to put on him when you get him tomorrow? Robbies mouth? I can't recommend Robbies mouth enough!

And no worries mate!

Ha ha you sound exactly like me buddy because I keep changing, from standing on the pod to next to it!! He's awesome either way! Do you have any parts to put on him when you get him tomorrow? Robbies mouth? I can't recommend Robbies mouth enough!

And no worries mate!

Yeah got one of lances capes at home the short rayon, then im gonna get myself one of robbies faceplates next week once i get paid..

Lovely shots drac! Those 1:4 bases make it look tiny haha!

You managed to source a background yet for your floating shelf display platty in the uk?. Still looking around for one for mine i want a nice canvas one but every *****er wants over the odds lol. I still haven't gotten a floating shelf yet either, everywhere they are too shallow for the pod and a case lol gonna have a trip to ikea soon.

Had a delivery earlier. It's a box!

044CF750-C64B-47C3-9226-985FCD98F544-2745-0000032E56FC54AA.jpg

Within a box!

85149C8C-61F2-4EB2-857E-ECF13F38AA84-2745-0000032E519CF17E.jpg

Within another box!

199CEDED-4585-4E54-8DF7-2F9CDCDABD1B-2745-0000032E4AB63FD6.jpg

To reveal this!

C3A7D64B-45C1-4ECF-8813-59024789B42A-2745-0000032EE5338B81.jpg

I didn't realise just how big this would be. I'm also not sure whether to take off the black tape holding the wires or not cos it looks nice as it is.

I thought the same when i got mine, mine came in an extra box on top of those as well :lol

Lovely shots drac! Those 1:4 bases make it look tiny haha!

Thanks! Yeah, I took some shots with the DX12 standing next to the Batpod but it didn't look right with the giants in the background.. :lol

I thought the same when i got mine, mine came in an extra box on top of those as well :lol

Same here! :slap :lol

Last edited:
I'm giving this another shot. Pulled the trigger on it today at SS. Had a gift card so I'll get it at $262 shipped. Hoping for no QC issues this time. Really want to display Catwoman on it.

I also just bought my batpod and waiting to add tumbler in my collection. I will post some pict today

Just ordered mine today! Used all my rewards points toward it got it for $113 plus shipping.

Ordered mine just now. Can't help but think when Selina finally drops there might be a run on them and I would've been too late. And yes the only reason to get this is for Selina. Since batman can't seem to fit properly.

Ordered mine just now. Can't help but think when Selina finally drops there might be a run on them and I would've been too late. And yes the only reason to get this is for Selina. Since batman can't seem to fit properly.

That's kind of why I did it now too. I don't think it's going to be available aside from the secondary market for much longer. I do hope she is easier to get on the thing though!

I'm sure this has probably been asked plenty of times but does anyone have any tips for getting the dx12 on the pod? I know it's not going to look perfect due to the suit but I know some people have managed to make it look good. Just wondering if there was some tips other than taking out the fat suit.

I'm getting a Selina fig so I think I'll finally pick one of these up in the meantime.

Even if she doesn't fit it too well at the very least I'll have an awesome Bat-Pod to display, right?

I'm sure this has probably been asked plenty of times but does anyone have any tips for getting the dx12 on the pod? I know it's not going to look perfect due to the suit but I know some people have managed to make it look good. Just wondering if there was some tips other than taking out the fat suit.

You need to remove the fat suit under batmans suit.. Personally, its bette to have him standing on the side with him holding the emp gun

Back