Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No probs. :1-1:

No haven't tried yet, mines still boxed up. Mine inbox it tonight just to have a mess around and see what I can achieve. But ultimately it'll be boxed up for a while until I sort out a display.

Hi guys. Just realise that my 2nd release batpod its also leaning slightly to the left. Hais. Tsk tsk.

well dunno how the previous version was but it would make sense since the front left side has more plastic :dunno

btw opened mine today! :yess: i knew the rough dimensions of it for months but when i actually got it in my hands....its flipping huge!! Ive been drooling all over it for the past few hours :drool

the only major issue i have with it is that the top engine cover is nearly impossible to put on correctly, it keeps coming off from the slightest movement. manged to get it just right but will need to take off soon to put in batteries, such a pain :slap

Here's the message I sent to SS for Bat-Pod and Captain America orders. Still waiting for their response:

"Well, I am very disappointed after receiving the replacement for both orders. One was received on 01/30, and another was on 01/31.

First, the items are even worse than the ones I got for the first time. Now I wish I never requested the exchange for both items.

Second, I do understand these are hand-made products so they may vary from box to box. This was why I only wanted to send you back the certain defected parts, NOT THE WHOLE BOX SET. Now we can put Hot Toys' QC issue aside, but you DO NOT SEND ME SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN OPENED. Both Batpod and Captain America boxes had been opened, and the figures inside were re-wraped and re-taped. They were the returns from other collectors. How in the world would you expect that I will gladly accept them like nothing happened? Why would SS have such practice? Frankly I do not want to see these two figures now, as I feel deceived.

Here's what I would like to do: I would like to exchange for new, unopened for both orders, or I want a refund. Maybe business is the world I do not fully understand, but as a future nurse, I do not tolerate unfair practice like this. You do not send me something that others do not want. I do not give you the med that is dropped or contaminated, and I have to give you a new one.

This message will be posted in SSF forum thread, and your response will be informed to the members there as well."

Last edited:
31C3C41D-778F-4667-9987-E0E459F603AD-385-00000047B3050390.jpg

Back