Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today as well! Pretty damn cool. It's bigger then I thought it would be. You just never really get a good sense of how big it actually is from the pictures or videos. It's also lighter then I thought it would be. I thought there would be a little bit of weight to it, but it's pretty light. I'm glad I'm not someone who will pose Batman or Catwoman riding it. I can imagine it would be a bit of a pain and I'd be too afraid something would break in the process. I need my DX12 now!

1E198997-2F4E-407B-9FD0-9348622B7127-1396-0000004723358996.jpg

Still waiting for my Bat Pod, was supposed to come today with Hawkeye, I got Hawkeye, but no Pod. Happens everytime, UPS must have some rule about refusing to deliver multiple packages on the same day.

I think I got lucky, my Batpod's guns seem even.

Are the handlebars supposed to be very fragile? If I slightly touch them I usually knock them out of their holders. Just not sure if I put them in correct or not...

I have the same issue. Well, one of them stays in, the other doesn't. And the battery case cover doesn't seem to want to snap back into place either. Plus I had a couple of scratches on that cover in the shiny silver paint. Not sure whether to just exchange it for a non-dud or just return it. :(

Still waiting for my Bat Pod, was supposed to come today with Hawkeye, I got Hawkeye, but no Pod. Happens everytime, UPS must have some rule about refusing to deliver multiple packages on the same day.

Not that I know of. Batpod, DX12 Batman and Hawkeye all showed up last night....and we got 4 inches of snow - Merry Christmas to me!

Got my pod in too. Looks awesome! Only minor thing is the left gun sits little lower than right side.

Mine has that as well, but I think its the whole front tire that is tilted/twisted. If you look at it head on the back tire is straight and flat but the front is tilted a little. Kind of disappointing.

The handlebars are just ridiculous. Making them from metal would have been much sturdier and we wouldn't have to worry about breakage. Plus since the parts are so thin they would be a little flexible for positioning with the figure.

Not sure if I 'm going to keep this or not.

Mine has that as well, but I think its the whole front tire that is tilted/twisted. If you look at it head on the back tire is straight and flat but the front is tilted a little. Kind of disappointing.

That's how mine is too. It's very disappointing. My tumbler arrived with zero defects. I guess getting a perfect tumbler and bat pod is asking too much :/

The Batpod looks really flimsy. The plastic parts looks cheap.

For the price Hawkeye looks a damn steal compared to the Batpod.

Cant wait to get the camo tumbler,89 batmobile ,66 batmobile and pray they make the batwing!!!
901C9BB3-9DC6-4A12-962C-08584144EDFC-120-0000000926D3C14C.jpg

Ok I just got mine and I'm having some trouble with it. Mainly just the right arm guard (the side with the light on the handle). So the handlebar is not attached to the guard like it came on the other side. The other side is attached and this side has a spot where the "T" shape is supposed to connect but it wont stick. I don't know if it's broken. Also the guard won't stay on but the other side is fine.
16sqv.jpg

Back