Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha...it's still available on PO at BBTS

Their numbers fluctuate, it has been showing up as PO sold out a few times I've been there. No way am I not keeping my PO on this. Wasn't fussed to own it when TDK was released, but for some reason I am amped for it this time round. Actually not just for some reason. It's all about Catwoman's arse for me.

Their numbers fluctuate, it has been showing up as PO sold out a few times I've been there. No way am I not keeping my PO on this. Wasn't fussed to own it when TDK was released, but for some reason I am amped for it this time round. Actually not just for some reason. It's all about Catwoman's arse for me.

haha...that last sentence was just hilarious..anyway, I think BBTS had originally maxed out its initial quota, but they may have requested more from SS/HT. The first time I wanted to PO the Batpod, it was already pre-sold-out on their website. However, when I returned a day later, they have it up for PO again....immediately PO-ed there and then!

Yeah, when I finally POd it at BBTS is soon sold out then they added another 100 or so for PO. But this time around I'm not taking any chances.

Eensy-weensy bat-pod :D

487725_10151096799011418_1336497719_n.jpg

It does look tiny there, but it is actually a big enough figure! it's fairly heavy too( although it's really the wheels that add to most of it's weight), sure it's mostly plastic but with most hot toys your really paying for detail and the batpod has got plenty of that.

Based on that picture, I can imagine The Bat to have the length of a 52 inch TV

Yeah, when I finally POd it at BBTS is soon sold out then they added another 100 or so for PO. But this time around I'm not taking any chances.

BBTS ever not been able to deliver what is pre-ordered? I'm thinking of flex paying this guy and cancelling my PO at BBTS and if there is a possibility they won't fulfill it they may push me in that direction. I did pre-order almost when it was initially announced so I'm probably near the top of the queue. :panic: Hmm. Looks fantastic though and will be a centerpiece of my HT collection.

BBTS ever not been able to deliver what is pre-ordered? I'm thinking of flex paying this guy and cancelling my PO at BBTS and if there is a possibility they won't fulfill it they may push me in that direction. I did pre-order almost when it was initially announced so I'm probably near the top of the queue. :panic: Hmm. Looks fantastic though and will be a centerpiece of my HT collection.

Wouldn't think that it'll be a wise choice to use SS if u're living in Cali. With taxes and shipping, you're looking at paying about $320 for the Batpod compared to the $270 at BBTS. That and I doubt SS will do a "pack-out" without an additional charge.

Wouldn't think that it'll be a wise choice to use SS if u're living in Cali. With taxes and shipping, you're looking at paying about $320 for the Batpod compared to the $270 at BBTS. That and I doubt SS will do a "pack-out" without an additional charge.

K. Yeah I generally avoid ordering from SSC based on tax and such. I was thinking if it was only $50 a month for the flex it would be less noticable in the long run. I'll just keep my PO with them and put that money toward other figures. I've never had any issues with BBTS before so I doubt it will start now.

If anybody here has the batpod would you mind taking some pictures of it next to a soda can or something so that I can get the size in my head? I'm debating whether to get this or not and the help would be appreciated.:wave

Were there any shipping issues with the Bat-Pod? The top of the tumbler had some rub marks due to shipping issues, and I'm really hoping they take some preventative measures this time around.

Jus watched the movie, and had to preorder this on BBTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't do the NRD thing right?

Back