Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With so many figures I still want I'm having second thoughts of canceling my PO. Without free shipping I'm afraid how much this might cost even though I'm in the US and putting this over $300 mark :slap

After seeing TDKR I like The Bat-Pod even more, the coolest Batman vehicle.

:mad: stop talking about the movie, makes me want to watch it already, and I have to wait untill july 26 :monkey2

I've been thinking this just off the trailers. If my stuff on ebay sells then i will most likely pick up a Batpod p/o/ Was selling some stuff just to make space but the Batpod has really grown on me.

:goodpost::exactly: Haven't seen rises yet, but That moment in The Dark Knight when it races into the building , banks off and flips around moving in the other direction...it had me at the flip !

Very cool bike, and a must have.
Time for a superheroes on bikes shelf. Ghostrider / Hell Cycle, Cap America / WWII army surplus - and Batman (or Catwoman) / Bat Pod.

Can't believe I almost passed this up again because of the Avengers hype. Hope I will not be canceling it like the first release because of all the figures coming out at the same time. But glad I already own the Tumbler

Thanks to all you guys on putting the spoiler tags

I just noticed that I'm paying a few bucks less on the Bat-Pod $254.99 than the Tumbler (had a snapped spoiler, clean break easy fix) from BBTS

I was hoping to find a killer deal like that with the Bat-Pod, saw one for I think for $200 but I don't know why I didn't buy it, wonder if this will happen again. People not expecting how big it is

Feel bad for the ones who spent around $1k for the Tumbler and Bat-Pod

2450 and 1400 ($300 and $200) for the tumbler and pod respective .
These are both still available as original issues in a couple of shops, but they both carry price tags in excess of 5000 ($750) each !!!

Just got back from TDKR and Preordered Batman, Bane, and the Batpod! I know that I'll regret this in a few weeks!

Ah the power of advertising. You go see a movie, and really it's a 2 n a half hour ad for toys !!! :yess:

The HT Bat Pod is well worth the money, I've spent the last 2 years admiring my Mattel Movie Masters Bat Pod and 6 inch figure since I couldn't afford the scalpers prices on Ebay. At $25.00 retail it isn't bad . If you blink you might think it's HT. But now i'm ready for the real thing..Hot Toys real .

DSCN3582.jpg

DSCN3568.jpg

DSCN3581.jpg

Back