Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who are these women inscribing pics to you?????????:love
LOL from left to right is Rachel Nichols, Summer Glau, Kristanna Loken, Laura Vandervort and Erica Durance. You may see more beautiful girls on my collection page :)

Great looking case! Do you think you could provide the dimensions you ordered?
Thanks, Sure dimensions are 24" long x 7" wide x 7" tall

Heres my ikea cabinet. excuse the posing and poor pics have not had time to get that right yet. have the trailer playing on a media screen in back of cabinet too!
34o32wm.jpg
[/IMG]

Whats the name of this case?

Just checked out the link with that picture, turns out its from the art and making of the dark knight trilogy book. I got that from Christmas from my girlfriend, been a great read so far. Lots of cool stuff in there.

Finally received my custom cut acrylic sheets yesterday.

After a little glue and patience, my batpod can be dust free now! :clap:yess:

That display looks really sexy! Oh and the acrylic case looks good too. :lol

Seriously, your display looks really good. Wish there was a Tapplastics in my country. They have tips for working with acrylics on their site which is really helpful.

It looks like the inside of a microwave with a glass door.

Haha, I was gonna say it looks like a mini fridge with the door removed. Didn't wanna sound harsh though. Don't mean any office though, does look like a decent little case and the idea of the media device in the back is a really cool addition. Nice work. :clap

sorry guys with regards to the alignment of the batpod, i at first also find it weird slanted to the other side,
however when i watch the movie again the part where selina takes over the batpod from batman in the container, the ice/snow flakes resided on the tires were shifted to one side as well.

alright have the part numbers
part one - cabinet besta shelf unit 201.793.51 $55 aud
part 2
besta tombo glass door 701.802.34 $65aud

cheers

Back