Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m3tbkgnF0Y1qgde42o1_500.jpg

As much as I love Batman, I don't think he will do better than the Avengers as it is not in 3D and thus does not have an equal price of admission.

As much as I love Batman, I don't think he will do better than the Avengers as it is not in 3D and thus does not have an equal price of admission.

3D is a gimmick to attract kids... so maybe you're right, but as I said before Nolan's Batman isn't exactly for kids...

So the DX-12 Batman comes with a Bat-Pod adapter. It looks like we OCD types won't need to buy this new TDKR version of the Bat-Pod if we have the original. Hopefully there won't be any changes to the vehicle at all, and I won't feel the need to have to buy a more "accurate" toy.

So the DX-12 Batman comes with a Bat-Pod adapter. It looks like we OCD types won't need to buy this new TDKR version of the Bat-Pod if we have the original. Hopefully there won't be any changes to the vehicle at all, and I won't feel the need to have to buy a more "accurate" toy.

Has it been confirmed then that the 'new' Bat Pod is the same as the original? The 'new' Bat Pod may have the subtle difference that is the ability to take this adapter whereas the original cannot :dunno

My question is does the Bat Pod fit in a detolf?

Nope. :lol

Pretty sure the adapter just clips on. No mods were made to the bike itself.

You can see that the part were it clips on is on the original release.

212643imzuaaahkehktjqf.jpg

So stoked to be getting this! Will definitely be the centerpiece of my collection; my only wish is if HT could produce this earlier than the scheduled November release date.

So stoked to be getting this! Will definitely be the centerpiece of my collection; my only wish is if HT could produce this earlier than the scheduled November release date.

HT has like 20 products slated for Nov/Dec. 90% of them ain't going to make it :lol

Back