Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't Agen's photo convince you...

5335203643_b2f33c13e7_o.jpg

Awesome looking picture! But why would the batpod be parked inside a 100 story building? :lol :lol :rotfl

Not by much though! The tumbler is still amazing.

Brings back memories.
It sure does. I got into this hobby when TDK was coming out. Such good times. The buzz that summer was amazing, with the film coming out and all the marketing and seeing the figures on display at the toy shows. I'd never seen figures like it in my life and couldn't afford them. I remember being blown away by the TDK suit proto pics in particular. I want that excitement and feeling back!

I'm surprised they didn't jack up the price on this, was expecting it to be much more and was gonna pass but now I definitely have to get it.

Yup, $150.00 for each tire is very inexpensive. :lol

Well I was expecting them to raise the price considering they've raised the price of everything else since the original bat-pod release, but the price for the re-release seems to be pretty close to the original price so I can't complain :dunno

Vodoun, I didn't want to multi-quote your diorama photos but dayam! that is some awesome work :hi5:

I missed out on the original B-Pod as well at $299.00

...so, this is mighty tempting, as I have the original TDK Batman...

lol the reason the price is the same is because hot toys has increased tremendously since the first release so they can afford to make more batpods while using the same design and make them cheaper. it is not that it is priced low this time. it is that it was priced too high the first time and they are taking advantage of it this time around.

Is that the new batman figure as well?the headsculpt is not the mms or dx vesion,it looks like the batman begins without the neck.also the belt seems to have baterangs attached like the begins version

wonderful price-look at it compared to the newer 1/6 HT figures....not much more! Get 'em while you can!

Yeh maybe I'll be able to go back to charging a stupid price for mine in a year.....or by then perhaps I'll have decided not to sell after having seen the new film.

:lol Exactly. I always get a buzz going after a new film and usually can't even think of parting with a figure if it is related (even when it would be financially advisable to do so).

Is that the new batman figure as well?the headsculpt is not the mms or dx vesion,it looks like the batman begins without the neck.also the belt seems to have baterangs attached like the begins version

No, that's just the proto for the original mms TDK Batman
These are the exact same product pics as we got for the original Batpod release in 2008

Ironicallyother proto Batman looks miles better than the final MMS version and in many ways better than the DX02 too :lol

No, that's just the proto for the original mms TDK Batman
These are the exact same product pics as we got for the original Batpod release in 2008

Ironicallyother proto Batman looks miles better than the final MMS version and in many ways better than the DX02 too :lol

HT has no shame. :monkey1

I'm in for one of these. It's the only 1/6 scale vehicle from HT I'll be able to display and afford.

Back