1/6 Hot Toys - The Dark Knight Armory w/ Bruce Wayne & Alfred photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - The Dark Knight Armory w/ Bruce Wayne & Alfred photos by [JingoBell]

Alfred's side profile and neck looks kinda weird to me. But he looks pretty good from the front, which is how I plan to display mine.

Manage to take a pic of my custom head to show the girth of the old man neck

image.jpg
image.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - The Dark Knight Armory w/ Bruce Wayne & Alfred photos by [JingoBell]

Mouth plates you mean?

No. The whole thing: PERS don't look googly-eyed like the DX12 and the neutral mouthpiece looks better.

I see more Bale in this sculpt than the DX12.

That being said, I'm not going to fork out $650 for this set and will miss out on this head - I see it going for a lot on eBay.

Ah, great photos JingoBell but you just made the wait feel that much longer ;)

No. The whole thing: PERS don't look googly-eyed like the DX12 and the neutral mouthpiece looks better.

I see more Bale in this sculpt than the DX12.

That being said, I'm not going to fork out $650 for this set and will miss out on this head - I see it going for a lot on eBay.

Count me in as one of those suckers who bought one

Best pictures I've seen so far of this set!

Yeah, this thing looks dam good. Happy to have it on Flex with just a few payments left.

Thanks Jingo for the pics. I like what I see. These pics confirm that the BW and Alfred suits will been some proper futzing to make them look right. Those collars look like ****. They may need to be pulled down more.

love the set and I'll be picking it up, but I can't for the life of me understand why none of the Batman freaks out there are not outraged by the fact that Waynes suit is totally the wrong color! Unless its going off some scene when he wasn't in the batcave?

Count me in as one of those suckers who bought one

Same here, but considering I don't have a DX12 and the insane prices they were going for opened, used, missing a limb, MIB, MISB, MISB w/shipper, etc.... this was really a no-brainer.

Batman, Bruce, Alfred, Armory.

Not meant as an insult...but how anyone can look at these pics and NOT see that the eye plate is different from DX12 is beyond me. Those eyes are not as wide eyed as the previous release.

Can't wait to get my two sets.

Not meant as an insult...but how anyone can look at these pics and NOT see that the eye plate is different from DX12 is beyond me. Those eyes are not as wide eyed as the previous release.

Can't wait to get my two sets.

Yep. It's quite a noticeable difference and definitely for the better. If you're happy with your DX12 then great but there's no way you can say this version isn't different.

I see the change- HT seems to have altered a few things on DX12 but some guys will never be happy with it. I am.

These 2 are my fave. The 2nd one is something I'd totally do, just mess around with the toys before heading into work :lol

Fantastic pics as usual.

Those are my two favorite pics.

Looks awesome .... Except for one thing .... cape looks fuzzy. It makes me think of a kid with a black towel playing Batman. Checked out my DX12 and the cape is suede-like ... Maybe just a photo thing.

This set looks pretty damn good. I never had a huge issue with the DX12 cowl as from a distance I think it looks good enough, but certainly the closer you look the more those derpy eyes stand out. This new cowl looks way better, though. Really glad they fixed it. Only downside is there's only one good mouth plate, but that's not a huge deal to me. Probably would only display him with the neutral one, anyways.

The lighting in these pictures are very flattering on the figures.

These are some of the best photos of any HT figure I have ever seen! Mind blowing! Makes me want this set, even though I sold all my Batman collection to focus on MCU figures instead. May go for it anyway.

The shot of Bruce, halfway changed putting on a batglove, is simply brilliant. In awe of that level of creativity. :thud:

Back