Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick ebay search and there is some 1/6 flares out there. You’d have to get crafty to make them glow though. Someone talented should take a jab at it!

20AD61F9-1E72-48FA-BC0E-19FE12B7DB0C.jpeg

I got ''the peasant version'' , figure looks amazing seems they can do the cool figures, Peacemaker was such a disappointment, still mad.
Personally I think I'll also go for the standard. But I want the bike. Car would be cool as hell, but don't have the space.

But with him and the bike the standard version is enough. No stand needed. No flight suit needed. Save the money and put it towards the bike if they make it.

My plan is to wait and see if they make the bike and then pre-order.

battinson_bike.jpg

I know it would be mainly speculation at this point, but is the thought that all three versions would be released at the same time?

Has hot toys done regular and deluxe versions of figures before? If so, how were they released, simultaneously or one before the other?

What is wrong with me guys I didn’t think the film was all that great :’(

I really wanted it to be amazing after reading your guys comments but I’m just not there

Oh that's interesting. I want to know more.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I just came back from the movie.. is it me or
Spoiler Spoiler:

I just came back from the movie.. is it me or
Spoiler Spoiler:
He used the ammo but didn't visually use the accessory. From a logic standpoint though he would of had to use it we just didn't see it.

One of the main reasons I'm getting the Batsignal version is obviously the signal but also for the explosive device gun. Because having just an empty holster would have killed this figure for me

He used the ammo but didn't visually use the accessory. From a logic standpoint though he would of had to use it we just didn't see it.

One of the main reasons I'm getting the Batsignal version is obviously the signal but also for the explosive device gun. Because having just an empty holster would have killed this figure for me
ah ok just to be sure I didn't miss it. I'll be getting the base version then lol.

Hmm really? Bbts standard edition is sold out already. And yes hot toys needs to.
BBTS is a fairly known toy retailer. I'm figuring those that bought from them aren't really into Hot Toys and don't know any better where to shop. Their pricing for Hot Toys is higher than Sideshow themselves and that's just to offset the cheap $4 flat rate shipping they offer. I would probably understand people buying from them if they have Hot Toys retailed at the same price as Sideshow then offer $4 shipping but as it is, buying from Sideshow offers the better value.

Back