Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately my wallet disagrees with you!
I decided awhile ago not to get any huge vehicles. The Batcycle looks compact and cool enough to warrant a purchase for my collection. Price could change my mind too.

Knowing how pricey the Tumbler waves have been have me thinking almost the same way. I try to avoid vehicles and so far have, but damn do I love this Batmobile. I’ve seen more promo images of Catwoman on the bike rather than Batman. Assuming they’re the same bike of course. The “Drifter” look from the stills with Wayne on the bike are really cool though.

I hope they announce the figure this week.

Glad it's doing well too since it'll probably mean that Hot Toys goes beyond just doing Batman for this one.

FIgf3KdXIAE3IQL.jpg

Last edited:
Jazzinc has the license for this Batmobile. At this point, who knows what WB's terms are in granting 1/6 licenses but it's good to know that Hot Toys isn't the only game in town anymore when it comes to official 1/6 DC stuff.

Jazzinc has the license for this Batmobile. At this point, who knows what WB's terms are in granting 1/6 licenses but it's good to know that Hot Toys isn't the only game in town anymore when it comes to official 1/6 DC stuff.
Is it confirmed yet for sure they have the license for this batmobile? Thought they only had the generic license for Batman

Damn just one day to go and I can see the film Thursday. I don't really buy vehicles in 1/6th but I might actually get the Batcycle it reminds me a lot of how it looked in Batman Zero Year by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo.

Is it confirmed yet for sure they have the license for this batmobile? Thought they only had the generic license for Batman
They posted a story on their Instagram page with somebody tagging them and hot toys to do a 1/6 Batmobile for this movie and their response on that post is "on it." So unless they back out on it, I'd take that as confirmation from them.

Go watch the movie at your local amc. It’s a popcorn bowl
I believed I just witness the greatest Batman movie ever made.
Found some pics. Seen prices from $22 to $30. Thanks for the info:

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220301-233117_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220301-233117_Chrome.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 79
  • SmartSelect_20220301-233104_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220301-233104_Chrome.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 81
Sitting at 9.1/10 on IMDb from 5k ratings - great start so far! Real fans are making me believe this will be great.

Oh boy I'm starting to get even more hyped Thursday can't come any sooner. Lol

Saw the fan screening too and it was excellent. No spoilers but the bat cycle is not worth the purchase. It’s just in one stroll at the end, no action scenes with it. The Batmo-beast is the only bat-vehicle anyone would need from this. That thing stole the show with its entrance.
Oops, that's a bit of a spoiler for me. Still no big deal, just my cue to avoid this thread for a few months until I watch it in home video.
Was going to buy the Mcfarlane batcycle but I guess it's not worth getting anymore. So thanks just the same, it does help to watch a movie first before buying something based on it.

Saw the fan screening too and it was excellent. No spoilers but the bat cycle is not worth the purchase. It’s just in one stroll at the end, no action scenes with it. The Batmo-beast is the only bat-vehicle anyone would need from this. That thing stole the show with its entrance.
I'm getting it regardless. Need a bike like that for many different figures that I have.

Back