Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
knxiis41v4481.jpg

Oh, he bussin fr fr. If they do give him a screaming faceplate, I can't wait for the one person to buy Peacemaker to try it.

Robert-Pattinson-Shouting-in-The-Batman-Trailer.jpg

As cosbabies go, and having never been tempted to buy any, I kinda like this one - not enough to be tempted to buy one but Im sure the people who buy them will be happy!

Anyone have any idea if they plan to do Selina? Really digging her comic accurate look.

The batsuit looks amazing. Love the military combo. Just cancelled TDKR bats as I know I’m going to wish I went for this one instead once I’ve seen the movie and the fig is fully unveiled.

A rare, late night Monday reveal would be awesome for this figure, but I’m not counting on it. Hyped for the movie.

Really also hoping we’ll get at least Catwoman and Riddler in addition to Batman.

Sounds like Catwoman and Riddler steal the show. HT had better make them but if not SooSoo Toys will probably meet that demand.

I am really pumped about the Batcycle. Something about a real bike really gets me excited. With this being a new Batman, I would assume HT is absolutely going to bring their A game to this figure and bike. They need the good PR at this point with Doc and Peacemaker.

Hearing good things about the movie. Knew it was going to be great, now I hope HT puts the figure up for preorder I'm so hyped for how cool it's going to look I just hope HT doesn't fudge up the material for the pants and under shirt. I can also see the boots having split cut as they are designed for that exactly.

…..Anyways…..

After watching reviews for the movie this might be something I’d be interested in lol.

I thought Pattinson was good in The Lighthouse. I’m curious to see how he does as Batman.

Back