Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. Got some reward points expiring next week so Im hoping POs get put up early

I’ve been wondering that myself but I think it it would depend on how they shuffled their production schedule with the delays - it’s not like they would have wanted stock being stored till the release of the film so when the premier was delayed they likely pushed it back on the factory schedule and bumped something else up.

I can’t imagine it will release sooner than it normally would though it would be excellent if it was earlier more like the summer exclusives do.

Given the film was delayed, I wonder if this has been ready or close to ... will we see it before 2025? :unsure:
Interesting point. Would be cool if they could arrange that. This is Batman and it is not like there is 20 of them like Spider-Man has. I would think they could count on a certain number.

McFarlane, Spin Master, Jada and Funko all have their Bat stuff out there -- but still no HT full reveal. I guess they're still sculpting the 3 or 4 face plates I'm hoping the figure will have.

Never would I have thought that I would want three Batman figures from one movie. All three costumes were epic level in BvS.

I do hope they go all out on this figure. Face plates, accessories. I do hope we get those goggles on the bike if it is in the movie. The cowl/collar and those goggles are so from Gotham By Gaslight.

4e213090-e50b-4b5c-b6de-16d991628dac.jpg
11059590.jpg

The Sean Murphy White Knight Batman also has a collar, I don't like it but it does make Battinson look more like a detective like Sherlock Holmes.

Is the absence of a Cena sculpted with Peacemaker causing anyone else to worry that this wont include an Unmasked RP head?
It was probably always a long shot but my hopes were high.

Is the absence of a Cena sculpted with Peacemaker causing anyone else to worry that this wont include an Unmasked RP head?
It was probably always a long shot but my hopes were high.
i honestly wouldn't be surprised if they didn't include one and saved it for like the second release with a wired cape or something like that. they gotta milk and reuse new molds after all.. after the amount of time i've been collection, i don't believe hot toys is gracious enough to do that

Hot Toys not long ago put up some new DC Cosbabies which includes The Batman.

It's not 1/6 yet but its a sign their own marketing team have woken up and maybe a drop next week?

That or it will be the Iron Man Mark VI re-release :D

Never would I have thought that I would want three Batman figures from one movie. All three costumes were epic level in BvS.

I do hope they go all out on this figure. Face plates, accessories. I do hope we get those goggles on the bike if it is in the movie. The cowl/collar and those goggles are so from Gotham By Gaslight.

4e213090-e50b-4b5c-b6de-16d991628dac.jpg
11059590.jpg
As I love the cowl and might be skipping on this one (depends on what they do with other licenses as I tend to prioritise new characters over new versions, but they're slacking so much I may end up having the room), I do hope it's incorporated in the suit of the next one. They're already talking about a sequel.

The Sean Murphy White Knight Batman also has a collar, I don't like it but it does make Battinson look more like a detective like Sherlock Holmes.
I found the books themselves disappointing, but I loved the suit.

dkOHjB70wbnU7c0H99FrLZZdip0tuDaWKXQWj-f0WqM.jpg

A mix of this and the Nu52 Batsuit is what I'm hoping he sports in the sequel.

I'm finding it hard to have much enthusiasm for any new pre-orders while Hot Toys appear to have just stopped releasing figures.

Maybe when they finally release Ahsoka I'll take more interest in any potential Batman figures.

Never read his comics. They looked like more style than substance to me.
You're more certainly right. Add a hard-on for Harley and you've got it dead on. The story is arse. "Batman is an ebil wh*te male with wh*te male rage and only Harley's ***** can make him be better (I am definitely not self-inserting t. Murphy)" is what it all boils down to. Still, I like the art.

comics-dark-batman-joker-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Gave it a shot, didn't like it. Poorly written. I can't even tell you what I read, it was that forgettable and I must have tried it in 2019 ...
I don't even remember if I've read them all or not. I remember an arc with Azrael, but then nothing. There was a Jason Todd cameo at the end of... one of them. There's been more announced, one of them a Batman Beyond mini. I still don't remember if there's been a "3rd Part" or not.

Back