Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like all the effort went into this…while Peacemaker suffered.
Yeah I'm not quite ready to forgive them for that either... but I have to admit this figure does look quite cool. So happy to see a proper, thick wired cape for once, and the Pattinson sculpt looks fantastic.

I'll need to see the movie tonight first to be sure, but I'll probably be going for the regular deluxe. The Batsignal would be cool to have, but not for freakin $500.

$375 for the Deluxe is like a steal for me considering at one point I had the Luxury Evil Dead 2 Ash pre-ordered at Sideshow that was $350 and the figure ended up being a dumpster fire and nowhere near Hot Toys quality. lol

If they do, it would cancel out Jazz's version since he won't produce it if Hot Toys does.
Or they could pull a what was it, Terminator? Where they tease something to deter the competition and when they back away, Hot Toys doesn't really bother producing anything. I hope Joost sticks to his guns. It's the only way we get the best product is when there's competition especially the DC 1/6 market has more players now.

Or they could pull a what was it, Terminator? Where they tease something to deter the competition and when they back away, Hot Toys doesn't really bother producing anything. I hope Joost sticks to his guns. It's the only way we get the best product is when there's competition especially the DC 1/6 market has more players now.

Just saw Joost posted new photos today so they're still going ahead as of now.

New pics of the Jazzinc Batmobile I mentioned
FB_IMG_1646418888342.jpg
FB_IMG_1646418893997.jpg

Just saw Joost posted new photos today so they're still going ahead as of now.
Hate to say it, but as much as I love Jazzinc's work, I'd be much more inclined to get the cheaper HT version. Since it doesn't really look like a super detailed vehicle and isn't something I care as much about being 110% accurate.

DX Pre-ordered! :yess:
Love The base!
I have grown to really appreciate a lot of the bigger statues like Prime1, XM studios, where the base is a big part of the figure's presentation.

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but as much as I love Jazzinc's work, I'd be much more inclined to get the cheaper HT version. Since it doesn't really look like a super detailed vehicle and isn't something I care as much about being 110% accurate.

One will be produced and sold, the other just a pipe dream.

One will be produced and sold, the other just a pipe dream.

Exactly. I'll get the one that gets made.

Would I love a cheaper HT option? Absolutely. It ain't happening though. Jazz is now licensed by WB so I doubt Howard gets to do this other than for his personal collection.

Back