Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else get final charge for this from Sideshow yet?
IMG_1306.jpeg

Made my full payment for the Deluxe/Signal combo today and UPS says it’ll be here tomorrow

I live in France and I was able to get the figurine thanks to a forum member
The figure is cool but the systeme to fix the Bruce Wayne HS with the colar is s***.
The Bruce Wayne HS can't be put with the colar

The arms have good articulatons but the legs can be restrictive can't really have him kick up.
Thanks for the info. I am guessing he is on the stiffer side of HT figures overall. Also guessing the HT torso is not that flexible, or at least cannot hold a flex pose. Hopefully InArt will be more flexible. I mean, what is the point of having 25+ points of articulation if you cannot use them?

It's not thin. It's just about right but the torso is too straight as if it's a dad bod underneath it.

I'm not partial to this suit but every time I see a decent or good HT one, it's been modded heavily. The stock just looks like a bobble head or maybe it's just crappy photography. I look at the inart proto and it looks better by itself. Of course, we're going to be able to confirm if it is better once it releases.

The Spinmaster 12inch Batcycle (Custom)
Little underscale but look alright with The Batman figure.
Original bought it for Snake Eyes.
IMG_6292.jpeg

IMG_6291.jpeg

IMG_6285.jpeg

Last edited:
Minimal futzing since he’s still pretty fresh out the box but first impressions are incredible. The bobble head look people describe is 100% a matter of lens distortion. Photos do NOT do this guy justice. Proportions feel great especially after repositioning the shoulder pads a bit (just reseating them a bit lower on the velcro, no mods done.) Using the stock cape he comes with and while it is pretty flimsy, it also wasn’t too hard at all to get it to drape over his shoulders like it does in the movie.

Virtually all the concerns I’ve had from looking at photos are gone after seeing him in person. Only real problem I still have is the color of the signal. Might see if I can get a colored film to tint the light with later on.

Also be very careful when moving the figure around as the magnets for the head and face plate are decent but not the strongest. My figure’s head fell to the floor when I was holding him horizontally. Luckily no damage was done but be warned.

Overall very happy with this release!

Attachments

• 69AA7AC8-C400-4487-A6AA-8983F65A2978.jpeg
    69AA7AC8-C400-4487-A6AA-8983F65A2978.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • A4C8A5A2-9C48-4F2F-90E7-486489C5EE80.jpeg
    A4C8A5A2-9C48-4F2F-90E7-486489C5EE80.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 0EA3B6DE-5397-454A-A6FD-49BEAC2F5E85.jpeg
    0EA3B6DE-5397-454A-A6FD-49BEAC2F5E85.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Any pictures of this is dynamic poses? some fighting poses, fighting other figures, or maybe inside the jazz ink Batmobile would be great.

Back