Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw someone heated the collar up and spread it out some so I did the same. I don’t know if it’s that visible in this pic but it made a difference.

IMG_2714.jpeg

I saw someone heated the collar up and spread it out some so I did the same. I don’t know if it’s that visible in this pic but it made a difference.

View attachment 682875
Unreal Made his youtube video of his modding for this, besides his collar and neck you can also put padding around the neck so the collar widens a bit more, using Hot water then putting the padding around the neck to fix the neck definitely works best since once harned it will keep the shape.

I may be the only one thinking this, but recently I’ve seen a lot of photos of people holding their figures with their big ass hands holding the figure. I want to see the figure, not you holding it. Get your damn hands out of the way, put it on it’s display base and take your pictures.

And yeah, I know it’s supposed to be mud, but it does look like 💩, and I can’t unsee it now 🤣

I may be the only one thinking this, but recently I’ve seen a lot of photos of people holding their figures with their big ass hands holding the figure. I want to see the figure, not you holding it. Get your damn hands out of the way, put it on it’s display base and take your pictures.
My other pet peeve are review videos that spend the first five minutes showing the box, the next 20 minutes showing all the accessories, and finally a full minute of the actual figure.

My other pet peeve are review videos that spend the first five minutes showing the box, the next 20 minutes showing all the accessories, and finally a full minute of the actual figure.
I actually agree with this. I prefer video reviews from guys like I am Toys where they show case the figure and talk about it.

here are some of my take on the figure..
My 2 cons on the figure would be:-
1) The head is tiny bit over sized (bobble head feel)
2) the mouthplate is too loose..when you tilt the head low, it will become undone.. so can't look down that much...

Overall.... amazing figure.... wait for IA to release then I can compare..

P/S: Yes, all of the photos was looking at the same side.. lazy to adjust the eyes..
IMG_3235_1.jpg

IMG_3246_1.jpg

IMG_3250_1.jpg

IMG_3208_1.jpg

HTs cape is such an eyesore. surprised the cape guys haven't released anything new yet.
Apparently it's not necessary as it's fine from those I've spoken to. If they did make one it would be the same with only a 3% difference. I feel even the HT one they got it right they just forgot to add the silk lining as the actual cape has that. The second cape meant for the bike is actually 100% accurate apart from the size and shape which is actually sad to know as they could have done the same for the normal one. 😕

Last edited:
Apparently it's not necessary as it's fine from those I've spoken to. If they did make one it would be the same with only a 3% difference. I feel even the HT one they got it right they just forgot to add the silk lining as the actual cape has that. The second cape meant for the bike is actually 100% accurate apart from the size and shape which is actually sad to know as they could have done the same for the normal one. 😕
HT and Inart uses similar material, which is some kind of parachute material. This was done to get the movie accurate look. The down side of this is that it won't drape as natural as other fabrics and it kinda paper-ish feel. Even thinner parachute material still have paper-ish feel. Any other material that has the "movie accurate" look will be similar - they look accurate at the cost of natural drape look. These material might work well on 1:1 scale or 1:4 scale, but not on 1:6 scale. Pleather is also an option, but pleather - over time- will degrade. The other option is getting more natural drape material but at the cost of accuracy. I have been testing on that, but non-movie accurate material just feels off.

Aside from that, I am working on a custom head sculpt for this figure. Still work in progress.

THE BATMAN (2095) ED1 SR UTP.jpg

Comparison with actual real life and Hot Toys

THE BATMAN (2095) ED1D.jpg

HT and Inart uses similar material, which is some kind of parachute material. This was done to get the movie accurate look. The down side of this is that it won't drape as natural as other fabrics and it kinda paper-ish feel. Even thinner parachute material still have paper-ish feel. Any other material that has the "movie accurate" look will be similar - they look accurate at the cost of natural drape look. These material might work well on 1:1 scale or 1:4 scale, but not on 1:6 scale. Pleather is also an option, but pleather - over time- will degrade. The other option is getting more natural drape material but at the cost of accuracy. I have been testing on that, but non-movie accurate material just feels off.

Aside from that, I am working on a custom head sculpt for this figure. Still work in progress.

View attachment 683387

Comparison with actual real life and Hot Toys

View attachment 683388
Definitely agree it's accurate to the actual material used on film though as I mentioned the inside should have had a silk lining, since they went with wires on this, it would have been better that way so it had more weight to it imo. Seems InArt so far has it right in terms of having the inner lining though the HT one's second cape has it the pattern and size is wrong. Also great sculpt bud it looks like the actual film poster.

Back