Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after being on the fence about this figure I ordered one today.
I watched bvs yesterday and I had forgot how much I liked it.
Looking forward to getting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received a second one of these but I’m selling it and getting a regular armored version to go with my other one after finding out you couldn’t swap the heads between the two

Just received a second one of these but I’m selling it and getting a regular armored version to go with my other one after finding out you couldn’t swap the heads between the two

My guess is you need to swap head sculpts and neck pegs at the same time.

A couple repaints on his eye I have found so far.

d109b3de9c82d1582e09d0418b0a19d8bd3e42b3.jpg

owen1313_26226020_566098947116043_616128894155620352_n.jpg

I can’t believe Hot toys released this figure with this plane/Jane face. ???What a lifeless sculpt . At least give him a squint . They probably created a screaming / angry face but were shot down by Affleck or DC . I understand that but the figure should have been canceled in my opinion .

let me know if your interested in trading it ,
im cash tapped atm :slap

have ws winter soldier ,dofp wolverine and original avengers hawkeye ,all gently used and displayed

after being on the fence about this figure I ordered one today.
I watched bvs yesterday and I had forgot how much I liked it.
Looking forward to getting it

I was too, and the same thing happened to me, I liked it better.

So, I'm getting it tomorrow and PO'd the JL Supes to go with it. I know, it's not the BvS suit, BUT this Supes, with the traditional blue color suit and the led eyes, lend themselves to a great BvS battle display and will POP a lot better on the shelf than a dark blue figure next to a gray/black figure.

PS I really like the eye repaints but I'm keeping mine stock.

Has anyone broken there kryptonite spear?

Looking for a replacement neck peg for this, does anyone have any suggestions?

Selling one of these brand new in the U.K. if interested?
Also breaking another

I have the regular Armored Version and am wondering if I should throw this guy up on ebay. I was really excited to order him when he was announced at first but in retrospect I feel like they didn't add enough battle damage to sculpt to make it worth it.

Man, this one looks awesome. I am tapped out, but I know that Im going to be wanting him in the future.

My best friend just surprised me with this one! Wow! I'm really impressed with the detailing and the sheer heftiness of this figure! My 2nd Hot Toys Batman right alongside my favorite Bats from Batman Returns!

Attachments

• IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    789.3 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    968.4 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 347
The cape snapped on his right shoulder. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to fix it?

This is the first figure I got, and it has sentimental value in that sense.

Also in that there is a pivotal moment in the film where this crazed Batman is jolted back to his senses by the "Martha" reference. In that moment he realizes that all these criminals and monsters he has been chasing around his whole life... progressively heading down a dark path of meting out punishment to them versus administering justice... is really rooted in his own rage at himself for being unable to prevent his parents death as a child, i.e., he's been unconsciously projecting all that. To be fair, by the same token the enemies he's fought as a crimefighter really are evil. And he has a vision of the future courtesy of Barry Allen's time travel (spacetime warping) of Supes gone evil, that is essentially a 'memory' from the future, if you will. That's the main reason he goes balls out to kill Superman, imo. Had we gotten the five film arc Snyder wanted to do, we would have seen that Darkseid ravaged earth developed that we got a glimpse of in the BvS Knightmare vision. But anyway, I love the complexity of that moment. And if you look closely at the movie you will see that the first instant that this epiphany that he has been projecting onto Superman dawns on him, he has that sort of... 'lost in thought' facial expression?... that the figure has.

But I have since gotten the amazing BvS Batman and will soon be getting Tactical Suit Batman from JL. So I think back in the box this guy will go for a time. I have limited display space. And I find that if I have too many figures on display there's just too much going on visually, and it's hard to see the trees from the forest. Better for my brain to keep the figures on display to a relatively small number and rotate them from time to time.

Nice analysis.

To put it succinctly: he realized that he’s become that same guy (or no different than that guy) that murdered his parents in cold blood in that dark alley all those years ago. Which is why I think it would have added so much weight to that scene is if when it showed the scene of his parents’ murder replaying in his head, when it showed the murderer’s face, it showed Bruce’s face instead as being the face of the murderer.

When he then delivered the line, “I’ll make you a promise, Martha won’t die tonight,” you just knew that the best cinematic Batman fight scene was going to ensue and that he was going to start dropping some bodies.

Back