Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine two days before the scheduled delivery- which is cool. I did the signature release online and the UPS guy... wow.

My German Shepherd alerted (police K9) that someone was coming up to the door. I can see through the window from my landing at the top of the stairs. He has the box in his hand but stuck the "sorry we missed you" notice on the door, lightly knocked then turned around and power walked back to his truck. I got to him before that and asked why he did that and he said "I don't have time to wait on people to answer the door." He said "he just saw the sign release" when I asked him to look and he was pretty hostile.

I go to CrossFit with the district manager and gave him a head's up. I paid damn near $280 for this and I don't think this is proper behavior.

So ideally no one else will have to deal with that nonsense.

Regardless I'm pretty damn impressed with this release. I have the Black Chrome release and now this one- I figured they'd do a damaged release with the spear so I waited on the "accurate" release.

Got my custom BD head from Creg Customs. Just need to get it painted.
b923ae55d1d91500288847001798f213.jpg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Got my custom BD head from Creg Customs. Just need to get it painted.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

My plan is also to install the Creg custom head sculpt on this bd version.
I have sent both stock and Creg heads to my painter, so he can match the color. It should come back painted next week.

For now, I use the custom head sculpt from my regular armored bats on this bd version.

38589570176_7d142c6a95_h.jpg

24954691108_06ae6f1098_h.jpg

Who is the painter? I would love to do the same, i.e. get the Creg custom head sculpts for this battle damaged version and then get them painted.

Who is the painter? I would love to do the same, i.e. get the Creg custom head sculpts for this battle damaged version and then get them painted.

You can check out the custom forum here to find a painter whose painting stlye is more to your liking.

I believe many people sent theirs to Ken Ide located in Japan. I sent mine to Kenji C. as he is local to where I am working overseas right now.

You can check out the custom forum here to find a painter whose painting stlye is more to your liking.

I believe many people sent theirs to Ken Ide located in Japan. I sent mine to Kenji C. as he is local to where I am working overseas right now.

How does one get hold of Ken Ide? Does he have any social media page?

How does one get hold of Ken Ide? Does he have any social media page?

https://www.facebook.com/ken.kugi

Got mine the other day, excited to see it. I hope they make a battle-damaged Superman. From the pics I seen of the armor Bats, there was Supes that Batman was tuning up.

The only bd stuff I can find for the bvs supes is this third party head sculpt.

TB2Qkg3sVXXXXc5XXXXXXXXXXXX_!!657325234.jpg

If you have deep pockets, you can always get a custom figure made to fit your need.

006fQwQKjw1f9p8shv0jej30qn1487g7.jpg

Here is my Creg's Custom head sculpt painted by Kenji. The socket is also custom resized to fit the neck peg of this bd version.

38312685755_247de0b179_b.jpg

24327816177_4d44754812_b.jpg

I should be getting mine today.

Somehow I missed the delivery guy yesterday, so they left it at the apartment office. I didn't notice the note on my door until they had already closed for the day. Now I'm desperately trying to pass the time until they open in an hour. :lol

Last edited:
Not a big fan of those custom sculpts, looks like the Angry cat meme and then the teeth bearing sculpt just looks awful, personally I prefer Hot Toys version, even if it is neutral, but more power to those of you that like it!

I sold my original Armoured version, not sure if I'll pick this one up or pray for a die cast version.

Not a big fan of those custom sculpts, looks like the Angry cat meme and then the teeth bearing sculpt just looks awful, personally I prefer Hot Toys version, even if it is neutral, but more power to those of you that like it!

I sold my original Armoured version, not sure if I'll pick this one up or pray for a die cast version.

I like it, that is what matters to me.
Unless HT wants to make his cloth suit plastic, keep dreaming on the die cast version, man. lol

I plan to get a second bd version if I can find a good deal.

25351949878_1460e7e221_b.jpg

I like it, that is what matters to me.
Unless HT wants to make his cloth suit plastic, keep dreaming on the die cast version, man. lol

I plan to get a second bd version if I can find a good deal.

25351949878_1460e7e221_b.jpg

Congrats bro !! I think these new sculpts look awesome . I wish the figure came with this . Who did you get to paint them ?

Is the armor darker on this compared to the original version?

The armor looks darker on this bd version.

Congrats bro !! I think these new sculpts look awesome . I wish the figure came with this . Who did you get to paint them ?

Thanks. I know custom pieces are not everybody's cup of tea especially they often cost more than the figures themselves.

I sent mine to Kenji C., but you can find a domestic painter or send yours to Ken Ide in Japan.

Can any you guys verify this me and my friend received our hot toys battle damaged armored suit from sideshow and on the bottom of the brown shipper it's double taped instead of one piece of tape like the top. I had this figure listed on our local website for sale and the buyer refused the item because he said it's been opened because it has two strips of tape on the bottom craziest thing I ever heard of.. does anybody else also have two strips of tape on the bottom of the brown shipper box

Back