Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me exactly how much better the articulation is on this guy? Every review I’ve seen , they don’t do a good job of showing it . Example , can the arms go straight up forward ??

Received mine today, really happy with it. But decided to turn the head a bit to hide the eye and smile
d7f98d65b100e0cbd3f6603b40a4cffd.jpg

Mine came in after being lost to the UPS holiday abyss. He's pretty awesome. Both spear and head light up pretty bright. Articulation is better than the regular version. Still pretty limited, but much better than the original statue.
IMG_20171204_182826415.jpg

IMG_20171204_170148620.jpg

Mine came in after being lost to the UPS holiday abyss. He's pretty awesome. Both spear and head light up pretty bright. Articulation is better than the regular version. Still pretty limited, but much better than the original statue.
View attachment 381016

View attachment 381017
Can you bring the arm up as if he was scaling down the grapnel like in the movie after throwing Superman down to ground floor?

Also, has anyone posed him holding Superman up on his shoulders back before he tosses him over the rail in aforementioned scene?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Straight up I would say no, but it has better range than the original. The instructions actually show you how to disconnect the shoulder pads if you want some more range of motion too.

I do think the Superman carrying pose would work and I'd have definitely tried it if I had Superman :(

Just opened this and Arkham knight bats. Love them both.

Also after I installed the batteries into the head the light for the eye won’t turn off it just continuously stays on. Anyone else having this problem?

Just opened this and Arkham knight bats. Love them both.

Also after I installed the batteries into the head the light for the eye won’t turn off it just continuously stays on. Anyone else having this problem?
Thats normal. Theres a switch on the underside of the head to turn the lights in the eyes on or off

Thats normal. Theres a switch on the underside of the head to turn the lights in the eyes on or off

I know that, I mean that the switch doesn’t work, the light stays on whether the switch is turned on or off.

still cant decide if I wanna get this & replace my original armored bats :panic:

I wont own both. I keep running the pros & cons in my head :gah:

I passed on armored Bats to get this. Already have the SS Bats. I think the SS or BvS Bats and this make a great pair.

Back