Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I don't come here for approval to buy a HT figure or PF. If I like it, I just buy it. I purchased this Armor Batfleck before I came to the freak show.

Everyone can spend their money how they want to. Don't worry about it StormShadow just focus on you.

Anyways I'm really debating on this one. It looks great and I really want it, but I need to see if I can swing it.

:exactly:

Our excu-- I mean sentiments are almost the same. I love Battle-damaged look, I even customized a few of my Hot Toys and NECAs before into BD. I was also looking forward to this one, but when I saw the proto pics I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I'm a big fan of The Dark Knight Returns graphic novel and the Armored Batman has always been a grail figure for me. I guess after seeing the proto for this I realized that to my eyes, the cleaner version best represents Miller's Armored Batman -- until the one based on the actual comic gets made on 1/6, 1/4, or 1/3 scale, of course :)

Still, this looks like a good figure and happy for those who'd be getting one.

I think this figure overall looks awesome. Wish the eyehole was busted out though and the expression a bit angrier and less stoic, but even aside from those, if I really wanted it I'd still get it. Neither of those would be deal breakers.

However, it just really doesn't have a place in my collection now. As mentioned, had it came out last year with the rest of the line it may have, but like you, I really like the full look of the Armored suit and I already took care of the inclusion of a spear in my BvS display.

Once people start receiving this in hand though, it'll be awesome to see the pictures of him with Superman.

Ordered. Used $20 off coupon code. Have all the figures in the line plus a custom kryptonite spear already, but the completionist in me had to PO.

Got Knightmare and Regular and canceled my Armored pre-order...very glad that I did...if I had purchased it it would be hard to justify getting this one for me, but I happily pre-ordered this evening...this is definitely the way to go for the Armored version!

I put it in my cart, then came on here to look at what you fools think about the figure, saw how many of you p$ssies really want it but make pathetic excuses not to buy, and I pulled the trigger. That's how it's done, SON. I made it happn, Captn!!!

I bet you feel like a tough guy.

Ordered. Thank goodness they aren't using that con pick-up only system; I guess that was just for Shades.

I tried using a $50 coupon I got from Sideshow a month ago, that had no expiration dates listed anywhere, and it's saying it expired. Gonna email them to see if I can get it to work.

I originally was in for both ghost rider and BD Bats, but ended up just going for bd Bats. I really love the damaged look and I think it will be cool to have this one with the spear and the non damaged with a bat signal. Used the coupon I got with Drax on this one:yess:

I ordered him. Cool con exclusive. Hopefully they'll tweak him a bit before release. I wonder if they originally planned on silver coat Joker as the exclusive but changed their mind because Leto Jokers seem to pretty much be busts.

Ordered. Thank goodness they aren't using that con pick-up only system; I guess that was just for Shades.

I tried using a $50 coupon I got from Sideshow a month ago, that had no expiration dates listed anywhere, and it's saying it expired. Gonna email them to see if I can get it to work.

I tried the exact thing. Where did it ever say expiration? Made me mad. Still used a $20 off code

That $50 code didn't show an expiration when you added it to the promo code wallet on your account? Mine said July 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People know that StormShadow was being humorous, right? I thought it was hilarious. :hi5:

That $50 code didn't show an expiration when you added it to the promo code wallet on your account? Mine said July 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never added it to my wallet; I just saw that there was no printed expiration date so I thought I'd be safe.

Back