• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys TF Bruce Wayne head Scarecrow Bat Demon for sale!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerealkeller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, trying to fund HT Superman and a few extra bucks. Shipping free in continental USA and include paypal fees. So here is what I have:

HT New Bruce Wayne sculpt with neck. It is from the Sideshow release, so it does have a few "sweat" :slap marks on the forehead, but mine is really not noticeable unless you're really looking for it. I am not even sure what to ask for it, but I will list it at $75. I am open to offers. On hold until payment clears

HT Scarecrow/Bat Demon set. This is the anniversary version that comes with the Certificate of Authenticity card, numbered 1332/2000. Both have been displayed for about a month and in perfect condition. Includes both boxes and slip cover for the set. Asking $300 shipped.

Any questions feel free to PM.

Last edited:
Back