Hot-Toys Terminator customs Part 1.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thiago_avelino

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am grateful for the comments on my other post on the Custom "Eye Surgery - The Terminator." Thank you all.
I'm creating this new post with some tips on how to make some pieces to add to your collection;

Glasses
Ar-18 Rifle
The eye LED power source
T2 M-79 bullets

In the Part 1 I only show the M-79 Bullets and AR-18 rifle. Check the part 2 too.
I hope you enjoy these tips. Soon here, I will put 3 Battle Damaged Heads, two from the T2 and one of the first Terminator. I'm waiting to get here, I bought on ebay, the seller is from NY.
The two heads of BD T2 are: Steel Mill and Final Battle.
The Terminator BD head is the hit from the truck.
A big hug to everyone.

Terminator 2 - M-79 bullet:

All the rounds are just a simple Nail, with a large size, I only need to cut in some little parts and put in one of the bullets sides in the Emery Machine, to make the side just like the bullet.

dsc01167u.jpg

Comparing the Bullet of M-79 Coomodel with my bullet:

dsc01127i.jpg

Putting a bullet in the M-79 ( grenade launcher):

dsc01129vs.jpg

dsc01130zw.jpg

dsc01132mm.jpg

Now all the bullets in the belt: ( note: this T-shirt is another, the original I put in the T1.)
dsc01128wo.jpg

The AR-18 Rifle, from the first Terminator, used in the police station:

To make the Ar-18 rifle, I used a old M-16, from a action figure that I have here, the scale is 1/6. I only need to cut the stock, the carrying handle, front sight assembly and the magazine. After cut all this parts, I had to make a curved big magazine. To do this, I take the Sarah Connor assault rifle magazine and made a mold with silicone. After do 2 replica in hot glue of the magazine, I need to cut the magazine replica, because the Sarah´s assault rilfe magazine is more fat than AR-18. Check out;

dsc01126g.jpg

dsc01125c.jpg

dsc01124zi.jpg

dsc01123rs.jpg

* here the part 2 : https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3831488#post3831488

Last edited:
Back