Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
291j5l3.jpg

Hes starting to look like Roger Moore in A View to a Kill! :(

It is a little "whoah" to see him have that old man neck going, after watching his movies for so long and getting used to his muscular appearance.

The way technology has been, and is going, its easy to look at a film made 20 years ago and say that it looks like it could have been made yesterday. Thus when you watch Predator or T2 one can forget that Arnie looks a heck of a lot older now. We'll be faced with the same shock when, in 10 or 20 years time, we look at photos of ourselves taken today - the image will look recent and yet our reflections in the mirror will be drastically different. Sad. And I've just got deja vu, I may have posted this before...

0102-00315-003b2.jpg
0102-00315-003b4.jpg
0102-00315-003b7.jpg

0102-00315-003b8.jpg
0102-00315-003b3.jpg
0102-00315-003b5.jpg
0102-00315-003b6.jpg

0102-00315-003b1.jpg

Pretty darn nice, in my opinion. It's almost like we don't even need the official specs (though it'd be nice).

Another bit of information: HT is currently working with Sideshow on further T2 characters. Sarah Connor is all but confirmed (take that with a grain of salt), and a T-1000 and damaged T-800 is to be determined (which hopefully means yes).

I can almost guarantee no Sarah

Well , sounds like its likely now. :chew

Great to see joints instead of bulky rubber. Maulfan will be pleased I'm sure. Still looks like that rubber material stuff though covering the arms. If theres one thing I could complain about it would be the roses. They look tiny and very unrealistic compared to the rest of the figure.

Cool shot:

010200315003b9.jpg

Arnie looks huge compared to Wolverine. And Wolverine is closer to the camera so side by side he'd be even smaller.

Well , sounds like its likely now. :chew

Great to see joints instead of bulky rubber. Maulfan will be pleased I'm sure. Still looks like that rubber material stuff though covering the arms. If theres one thing I could complain about it would be the roses. They look tiny and very unrealistic compared to the rest of the figure.

The arms are made of PVC plastic, I think.

Cool shot:

010200315003b9.jpg

Arnie looks huge compared to Wolverine. And Wolverine is closer to the camera so side by side he'd be even smaller.

but what about the Elizabeth figure right next to the t800?

Nope. I say there's a good chance the final figure won't have that.

but what about the Elizabeth figure right next to the t800?

I don't mean height.. I mean mass. Look at how wide the shoulders are compared to every other figure in that shot. Even the DX Batman (With Shoulder Pads) isn't as wide. T-800 looks massive and that's how it should be. IMHO the HT Wolverine was kinda lean compared to how yolked Hugh Jackman actually was in the film. With solitary shots it's hard to tell how "thin/small" a figure is. This is the first shot where you can see how big the T-800 HT figure is.

Who sculpted T800? JC or Yulli ?

JC is just a painter.. so probably Yulli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back