Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Snake, the PS looks silly, the hair is fine. It has that look from the side because it's the very edge of the pointy strands as the hair is being spiked back and up. You'll never be able to get that effect spot on with sculpted hair, because the strands can't be that fine, otherwise, to make it noticeable like the PS, it looks plain goofy.
I have not changed nothing except hair But the face is the same, silly now silly before :lol Anyway, nothing is impossible with the hairsculpt ;)

And now ?

before
0102-00315-003b4.jpg

After
4239963705_d325f9d35f_o.jpg

Last edited:
much much better now, that is exactly what I've meant with my idea on the side of his head. could you make perhaps the hair on the top just a little bit higher? just for looking if it would look better if he would have longer hair...

The hairs great! If they release it with hair anything like these photos then they've got a complete win on their hands.

I have never watched any of the Terminator films but this fig is making me want to, its a great looking fig

Wow 4 completely useless pages ............... i'll just wait for the official pics ............. it starting to look like a DC thread now.

I thought this was a discussion forum. While I admit 4 pages about hair is a bit extreme, this place is for chatting about collectibles? Or am I mistaken?

Wow 4 completely useless pages ............... i'll just wait for the official pics ............. it starting to look like a DC thread now.

Geez, I take a break for one day, and there are four pages about Hair! Hair!! :horror Looks like this thread got trapped in the closet. :lol

Hope the Official pics will get this back on track now. :tap :)

WOW Manji I am shocked... T1 is great but to me T2 is one of the greatest action movies of all time.

I know, i have watched many many films but never any of the Terminators strange i know, i really must buy them up, T2 that good then matey? Am getting quite excited now at the thought of it!!!

I really want to love them so i then have to have this fig:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back