Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The figure looks decent IMO. I am not a big Terminator fan BUT the figure is iconic enough to consider purchasing. Oh decisions ....:D

Do you think the 4 in ad means April or, dread to think it, Quarter 4?!?

in japanese, I believe that is the 4th month. but ih ave been wrong, from time to time :D

I am curious to see how they are making the chest if it is not rubber. I think the face is still slightly off though. Would love to see profile of it.

I'm kinda glad he's not a 2-in-1. I want as many scenarios as possible and all the accessories that come with them! Still the dude needs a black t-shirt.

Woohoo, it's not the Dutch body, or if it is, the arms are new and more like Wolverine :rock

01151.jpg

T-shirt needs to be added/corrected though.

Look HT, black, blacker than his leather gear.

terminator_two_judgement_day.jpg

looks so awesome! This line is one that I will buy everything for, I won't even be mad if they make a DX later on. Hell, I want a john connor with bike and a little boom box that plays "you could be mine"

I don't care if they make three versions of the T-800 but, the T-1000 should be a one shot deluxe figure, no F'ing around Hot Toys.

I don't care if they make three versions of the T-800 but, the T-1000 should be a one shot deluxe figure, no F'ing around Hot Toys.

Highly likely it'll be two, 1 figure featuring everything that happened with/to him from the start of the film until he assumes the biker cop look, and then a 2nd figure for all of that stuff.

I'm wondering if there'll be an SSC exclusive, a lot of HT figures have them, but a lot don't too, it's about 50/50. Final Battle John Connor and the T-600's had them, but the T-700, original Connor and Marcus Wright didn't. If there is one, I'd like it to be something cool, not an alternate display base, especially since the environments for this look are fairly lame.

Maybe the HT T-800 SSC exclusive will be busted shades from when the dykey looking cop with the elvis hair style elbows him in the face. lol.

Maybe the black T-shirt will be the SSC exclusive. :monkey1

:lol Well, hopefully it looks funky there due to the reflected light and in hand it will look a darker black. It almost looks the same as the grey shirt :google. I think they did a nice job including everything from the first half of the film.

Highly likely it'll be two, 1 figure featuring everything that happened with/to him from the start of the film until he assumes the biker cop look, and then a 2nd figure for all of that stuff.

Well then, when its all shown and paid for..wallets going to look a little something like this...
empty-wallet1.jpg

I definitely think my attempt to stop myself buying multiples of these by buying multiples of the NECA 7" will have been in vain. Well, I don't regret buying all those NECAs but I do still think I'll want more than one of this HT figure alone. The Endoskeleton arm demands to be displayed so theres that look without the jacket. But I'm pretty sure I also want to display one walking through the mall with the rosebox. And yet that involves hiding the shotgun and I may want to have one of his shotgun poses!....no, must have restraint - 2 at most. :rolleyes:

the figure is 100% perfect, but c'mon hot toys wheres the black shirt?

i like this better than the SS pf, but I will still prolly wait to see in hand pics :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back