• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys TDKR Batpod/ MMPR MORPHER in custom Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragontron

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I just had a severe car issue happen. Complete rear axle assembly of my car needs to be replaced and I have just got hit with a $1600 bill, so I am letting a few things go to help ease the cost. Prices are firm and include shipping in the lower 48 of the United States. I am also asking that you cover Paypal fees.

Hot Toys TDKR Batpod- Displayed in a Granas case, will come shipped in the brown shipper- $325 shipped plus Paypal fees

Power Rangers Legacy Power Morpher in custom display case.- I sanded, stained, and lacquered a wooden box, then custom cut foam pieces to hold the morpher and power coins in the case. I covered the foam in a polyester/ silk like material. I will include two liners, one black, and one green for you to choose from. - $100 plus Paypal fees shipped in the lower 48

20130619_161310.jpg

20130617_193341.jpg

20130617_193419.jpg

Hot Toys Bane- Comes Mint In Box with the Shipper! Only issue with him is that the button on one of the lapels (His Right) came off of the coat. Comes from a pet and smoke free environment- $275 plus Paypal fees shipped in the lower 48-SOLD

Medicom Life Size Gizmo- Comes Mint, SEALED in the Shipper!!!- $265 plus Paypal fees shipped in the lower 48-Sold

Hot Toys Catwoman/ Selina Kyle- Comes Mint In Box with the Shipper! Comes from a pet and smoke free environment- $190 plus Paypal fees shipped in the lower 48-Sold

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Catwoman/ Selina $190 Shipped! MMPR MORPHER in custom Case

Can you send me a quote to Germany for the Catwoman figure, please?

Re: Hot Toys Catwoman/ Selina $190 Shipped! MMPR MORPHER in custom Case

Sent you a PM

Back