Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much lol

1800 for both. Thankfully i had ebay bucks and paypal cash from a huge sale Id done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The headsculpt on the Enterbay Batman is the definition of pure perfection, still remember he was under $400 at launch.

The Joker on the other hand, the headsculpt is not spot on, and the legs are way too long, plus the tailoring could be better. But when it comes to mass production is on the top list of Joker figures.

The headsculpt on the Enterbay Batman is the definition of pure perfection, still remember he was under $400 at launch.

The Joker on the other hand, the headsculpt is not spot on, and the legs are way too long, plus the tailoring could be better. But when it comes to mass production is on the top list of Joker figures.
I think the EB looks better than all other versions inc the upcoming HT 1/4. Believe me I wish I could have talked myself into that version as it would have saved me a lot of money lol

I think the EB looks better than all other versions inc the upcoming HT 1/4. Believe me I wish I could have talked myself into that version as it would have saved me a lot of money lol

Might have been worth waiting for HT to release theirs first, all we've seen so far is prototype images.

Might have been worth waiting for HT to release theirs first, all we've seen so far is prototype images.
I thought that at first, but I just really like the Enterbay sculpt. It beats the other HT versions thus far already. Dont get me wrong.. if the HT is better Ill grab it anyway.

e0caa7702e3cc554dbdffab02d30609e.jpg

Thankfully, you can move each eyes individually, they are not linked together.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Super excited I finally managed to get one brand new for uk retail price and it's just as amazing as I thought it'd be. Only bad thing is mine came with two of the same belt boxes with the two circles instead of the one with just one.

As expected the base isn't great for poseing, has anyone got any suggestions for a replacement base? I was thinking maybe one of the dynamic bases would work better.

Hi guys!

I was futzing the shoulder and the flex strap came off. I can see some glue residue. Anyone experienced this, and what did you do to fix it? Is super glue safe?

Thanks in advance!

I caved in and bought a second :panic: There's something 'bout this armor design, it's not my most favorite but it's intriguing.

I have had this figure for a few years but I have no idea how to display it. I have it in one of those individual 1/4 scale cases and the lighting just never looks right (I am talking about this type of case https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/lighted-display-case-legend-studio-902154/). I have also seen people display two 1/4 figures in Detolfs by removing shelves but I don't want to do that either as I do not like the look and I do not have space for another Detolf anyway.

I think an Ikea Besta would be ideal but they no longer sell those clear glass doors with no borders. So I am out of luck there. Are their any alternatives? How do you guys display your 1/4 figures?

I have two 1/4 figures. This Hot Toys Batman and the Enterbay version. And I have the 1/4 Hot Toys Joker on order as I think these three go well together but I really considering cancelling the Joker because I do not know how to display them. They are nice figures but what's the point if I cant display them the right way?

Has there ever been a third party or custom cowl for this figure?

Despite never being a fan of the suit I went ahead and got this with a 20% off code on eBay. Overall it's a great figure, awesome accessories and the Bale sculpt is damn near perfect. But no matter how I try to pose it I can never get the cowl to look right. I know it was a lot less chunky than the Begins cowl but even so it looks too long and narrow compared to the movie stills I'm comparing it against.

The eyes seem wrong to, way too wide. I thought Batman was usually squinting? :lol

I'd love to pose it just like this:

xGUpG3M.jpg

It'd be a grail pose to me, heck if a statue was made of this still, I'd get it.

He could hold a pose like that couldn't he?

The articulation is so much better than I expected and when compared to the 1/6 scale Bale figures. I still hate the cowl though especially comparing it to how perfect the Enterbay cowl is. Still looking for a way to pose him without the head looking so stupidly long and narrow.

Back