Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi batman fans! I am actually a girl who loves batman ever since 5. I have this sweet batman in huge scale and is totally awesome! I have listed him on sale for 700 CDN. Now it seems someone wants to buy him and I'm not sure if I should sell him or not. I sold neca arkham origin since I was not really into the armor. But, he looks really amazing next to my neca arkham knight. Do you all think this batman will go up in value? I'm not sure if I should keep him or not.

I am considering selling armory version and keep this one instead. But really I would like to know what you would do.

IMO it all depends on what Iron Man and Star Wars do for the 1/4 fan base. I expect them to expand the user base and if so, some of the older out of production figures may increase in value a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

1ccd794be105f35f2db4744395e26e46.jpg

It still is the best figure from my collection [emoji106]

But it's about time Hot Toys made a companion piece. Same applies to their Endoskeleton. With the recent 1/4 Star Wars and Iron Man releases, it's clear this scale is still of interest to them.

Man, which parallel universe do I have to move to to see what they could do with Ledger, Keaton, Nicholson, and Reeve in 1/4 Scale?

Man, which parallel universe do I have to move to to see what they could do with Ledger, Keaton, Nicholson, and Reeve in 1/4 Scale?

Parallel Universe where Asian queue for Batman & Superman and Ironman heavily discounted

Well congrats.. That's a nice score. I would certainly jump on it if that opportunity arose. So you are 100% 1/4 scale now?

Thanks again man! I still have 1/6 figures. I have sold all my non-DC figures and will be focusing on Batman/DC collectibles, and for uniformity I'll keep it 1/6 and 1/4 only so no Prime1 for me no matter how tempting. I have a Hellboy PF though as I'm a fan. Also have QS Mark 43 on order and thinking whether to keep it or sell.

That's a great looking shelf Heubert! :duff

Thanks buddy!

Thanks again man! I still have 1/6 figures. I have sold all my non-DC figures and will be focusing on Batman/DC collectibles, and for uniformity I'll keep it 1/6 and 1/4 only so no Prime1 for me no matter how tempting. I have a Hellboy PF though as I'm a fan. Also have QS Mark 43 on order and thinking whether to keep it or sell.

Thanks buddy!

Trust me.. You want to keep that QS Mark 43! Best Iron Man figure and QS figure yet.

Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Where is my 1/4 Returns Batman, HT? The one YOU PROMISED???

With both a clean and a scratched Michael Keaton HS and a glider?

Wheeeeeere is itttt ? (Bale's voice)

I just recently bought Enterbay Joker and Batman. I wanted to see first hand which Batman I like best and sale the other. I must say.. The cowl and eyes are very impressive on the Enterbay piece. And it looks like the beast it has been described as when posed with the cape draped over the arms. But beyond that pose.. It looses its luster to me. Stuck with the Hot Toys figure. I just think it's more versatile and posable. So here he is with his new cube mate.

20564a32805552e87b99b2996de1affa.jpg

I look forward to adding the Iron Man, Vader and Storm trooper to my HT 1/4 collection. I love this Batman, and it's amazing how many folks are drawn right to when they check out my collection.. he always gets a lot of looks and comments.

After I've watched almost entire thread, finally thanks to one user I managed to find ideal pose for unmasked Batman (thanks to guy who did it).

Here is a photo of mine:

IMG_0132.jpg

And here, my current 1/4 scale collection (Joker is standing behind Penguin):

IMG_0133.jpg

Back