Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys...guys...

Check this out.

There are some reviews I don't like to read because I don't like the reviewers style of writing. So I read reviews thats more to my liking, written by someone else.

True story.

Oh and check this out. If there's audio or video where i have no prior knowledge of its brutality or explicit language, and there are kids in the room, I quickly turn off said explicit material.

Another true story.

Nice review but the neck is backwards on some of the pictures.
The reviewer also thinks the exclusive cowl is made of soft rubber when it's a solid piece.
He should pay more attention.

review_qs001_9.jpg

review_qs001_10.jpg

ouch! :D:monkey1

Just got this guy delivered yesterday... WOW. I spent all of Thursday Night Football setting him up and posing him, but I couldn't for the LIFE of me get the cape on. I searched and found Maglor's videos and I was able to get the cape in during lunch today. Now I can really have fun with the poses... will post a few pictures this weekend. I had to rearrange my whole setup to find a place for him... not sure if I will keep it as is right now, but we'll see.

A few pictures I snapped today after I FINALLY got that cape in. I know not everyone is a fan of the base but I like it and thought it was a good place to start. Will play around with more posing over time. Just an awesome figure.

Back