Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to find a better base for this really sucks. Ebay is lacking today. Never Mind I retract that statement.

The best moment for a collector when you found THE pose, something simple and you know you will never change it again (at the moment).

The best moment for a collector when you found THE pose, something simple and you know you will never change it again (at the moment).

got there last night its simple and I like it. Just need a better camera.

Im on the fence of getting this great figure.
Im just wondering there were some pics of the hongkong scene
with his mask in hand on these pages... but i cant find them. Have scrolled through nearly the whole thread but cant find them.
I would appreciate it when someone can repost those pics.

Thanks in advance

Im on the fence of getting this great figure.
Im just wondering there were some pics of the hongkong scene
with his mask in hand on these pages... but i cant find them. Have scrolled through nearly the whole thread but cant find them.
I would appreciate it when someone can repost those pics.

Thanks in advance

u2abevuh.jpg

Some pictures of my homemade custom cape. I used the EB cape as a template, added about 1/2" along the bottom, and hemmed the outer edges. Pretty happy with the shape, but I'm going to look for material that has a bit more weight and stretch to it. The cotton blend that I used is still a little too stiff to my liking. But I managed to soften it by soaking it with cold water and vinegar, then hand washed it with fabric softener to get the smell out. Did the same with the stock cape but it's still stiff.

nrpn.jpg

l9l9.jpg

sloj.jpg

ajqz.jpg

I agree, I used a TT stand and replaced the stand with the QS001. That rocky base is garbage.

I missed the time when they include both standard awesome and simple HT base and the diorama base (just like they did on Mark VI and perhaps other Marks)..

I really like this pic.

Guys, can you give me idea on the best pose for him?

I want him with sonar head and wearing back pack holding sticky bomb gun, normal head with EMP gun or stand still pose holding nothing, and also there's still BW sculpt. I don't have all the money to have all the poses at once lol..

I really like this pic.

Guys, can you give me idea on the best pose for him?

I want him with sonar head and wearing back pack holding sticky bomb gun, normal head with EMP gun or stand still pose holding nothing, and also there's still BW sculpt. I don't have all the money to have all the poses at once lol..

Thank you man, appreciated ! Good idea btw mate, i just prefer the BW because i already have the EB with a classic cowl look !

I thought about selling this guy on ebay the day after I got it, I mean don't get me wrong, the details and the quality of this figure is great, but I just don't like the body, the head, and the chest plate. So this will be a complete makeover. I'm replacing the head with mine(both cowl and bale), and I will be sculpting the neck piece, chest plate, and replace the body. So far, I have the cowl head worked out, still need some fine sanding. (Ignore the gray color, this is the proto, it will be cast in black rubber)

10817876216_53d2f2ede3_o.jpg

10817579764_e53f96bf33_o.jpg

What kind of paint do you plan on using ?

Back