Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you guys!! & congrats jokes & bats

today we are happy buyers =)

getting better for me, i felt buyer remorse after paid $510 but i just sold a breaking bad print for $400usd (only paid $90usd for it) so i am totally happy paying $510usd for my batman 1/4

Last edited:
I just ebayed myself a cheeky one from Hong Kong and it will shortly be EMSing itself to my house. Oh yes. Today is a good day.

better that what I paid just happy I was able to pic one up. BTTS still has them in stock.

HOT10407 Batman Dark Knight Rises - 1/4 Scale Figure 1 $529.99
Subtotal $529.99
Tax $0.00
Shipping $21.79
Total $551.78

DSC_0534_zps67e7b96c.jpg

DSC_0530_zps258b5a98.jpg

DSC_0531_zps1977b9b3.jpg

DSC_0529_zpsee1f2633.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen a few on EBAY go for under $500 including shipping

Of course I'm taking about the non exclusive version. I feel a bit ****ty buying rom BBTS at the inflated price.

No with how fast these Figures move on the market its impossible. So I have had to re buy them. Which is in no way cheap.I do have to give a lot of thanks to people in the community for help with finding places to buy them for good prices. Since I refuse to pay ebay prices for figures.

Did they steal anything else other than your figure collection?

:horror I always feel I'm being slightly paranoid / ridiculous when worrying about my figures being stolen but now I feel more justified. Wow, so sorry that happened to you.
All those selling houses, make sure to box up your collections before the open house.

Really? It's the last thing I would think of that people would steal a bunch of action figures.

I just got mine a few days ago. Such an amazing figure. I PO'd the reg version from BBTS a few months ago when the price was $429.
So glad I got it.

Thanks mate!:1-1: Have you ever visited Greece?

I don't know about Spindrift but I have! :clap
I spent most of my summers there when I was young and I speak Greek fluently (with a French accent).
H mana mou inai Hellinida, megalossa stin Gallia kai zo stin Ameriki.
Patrida!!! :hi5::1-1:

Anyone else have this happen?

IMG_6767.jpg

Within 30 seconds of me taking it out of the packaging it broke. I was gently closing it and the hinge broke.

I didn't want to mention it until it was sorted by Sideshow. Got the replacement today.

Anyway, be very gentle with that tiny hinge.

That post means a lot to me man. Thanks.

You are so right. My opinion isn't worth more just because I'm picky, or bothered by certain things. Their are things about figures that bother other people but not me. We all see things with different eyes.

Like someone else said, if you like the pictures of this figure, you will most likely like the figure. I made the mistake of not trusting my worries based on the pictures.

From here out, I will be keeping my mouth shut when it comes to criticizing this figure. I have nothing new to say, and I've made my mind up about getting rid of him.

Again, for those of you who like the way this figure looks in pictures and think my criticisms are a little crazy: you will not regret getting it.
Mate, I have gone through all your comments about dx and qs, Im totally on your side, for TDKR batman, I much prefer dx12 overall. on the other hand , I own 1/4 ED t800 both clean and BD, I think they show the capability of 1/4 . cheers and respected. Darren :thud:

Thanks.

To be clear, the QS is a better figure out of the box. I just personally prefer my modded DX12 to the stock QS. That said, I've started moding the QS.

Who knows what the final result might be. It might be one of the most expensive mistakes of my life. Or it might be awesome.

One thing is for sure, moding at QS is much easier than moding at 1/6. :)

Mate, I have gone through all your comments about dx and qs, Im totally on your side, for TDKR batman, I much prefer dx12 overall. on the other hand , I own 1/4 ED t800 both clean and BD, I think they show the capability of 1/4 . cheers and respected. Darren :thud:

Maybe it's because of the suit it looks toyish blown up at 1/4 scale whereas the Terminator figures have more realistic outfits? :dunno

The DX12 Cowls look bad though compared to this. The DX12 needs to be modded like this for it to look good.

pics from Snake eaters pit.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31299

Maybe it's because of the suit it looks toyish blown up at 1/4 scale whereas the Terminator figures have more realistic outfits? :dunno

There is something to this. If I could go back in time I'd un-buy this figure.

Too late now. I'm knee deep in mods.

Back