Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karnis, what unit is that which your indy and 2 terminators are in? looks like just the thing i'm after. Is it 3 individual units?

Hey are the bottom three PFF?:)
The Indy is, but the T-800 is EB and the endo is HT.

Karnis, what unit is that which your indy and 2 terminators are in? looks like just the thing i'm after. Is it 3 individual units?
Ha! My dirty little secret.... Closetmaid shelving. You can find them at Target or just order them direct. They make great pedestal/display combos... this is the 31x12x12 version, 3 separate units. You can also stack them.

Closetmaid 3 shelf organizer

Last edited:
i think if its a figure that you honestly want buy the damn thing. I missed out on a lot of figured due to my entire collection getting stolen at the beginning of the year. So I have been buy some high priced figures just to get the ones back that meant something to me. I still don't know why I bought Snake eyes and Storm Shadow. This figure was a def buy no I didn't get the Ex so what a cowl. I feel kinda bad for the IM fans out there who have like 15 figures that come out per movie. Thank you Dc lol. If you love it buy it.

Omg!! Wtf happened? How?

Omg!! Wtf happened? How?

I was selling my house and my realtor showed it to the wrong person and . They were stolen. Long story short he and she is in jail because they tried to sell a wedding of clark kent and lois lane comic book with my marriage certificate in it what dumb *** .

I don't have many 1/4 scale figures but I did want to protect the 3 I have out in the open so I got 3 of the Master Light House cases & put my own LED 6" light bar inside...I like it much better than the dinky little spotlights. Very flexible stuff in terms of installations as well....I have this on a dimmer...must have IMHO. You can just see on the bottom near Arnie's head, I have a 6" bar on a pivoting bracket to get a better angle & not blast my room with too much light.

woowww how much more realism can we possible get :clap

Thanks guys. Here it is in the context of the room:

Very classy display. :clap

I was selling my house and my realtor showed it to the wrong person and . They were stolen. Long story short he and she is in jail because they tried to sell a wedding of clark kent and lois lane comic book with my marriage certificate in it what dumb *** .

Sorry to hear that man but if they caught them how come you couldn't get your figures back did they already sell them by then?

Wow....just...wow. I'm so enraged right now. Wtf??!! So...NOTHING was salvageable???

Wow....just...wow. I'm so enraged right now. Wtf??!! So...NOTHING was salvageable???

No with how fast these Figures move on the market its impossible. So I have had to re buy them. Which is in no way cheap.I do have to give a lot of thanks to people in the community for help with finding places to buy them for good prices. Since I refuse to pay ebay prices for figures.

:horror I always feel I'm being slightly paranoid / ridiculous when worrying about my figures being stolen but now I feel more justified. Wow, so sorry that happened to you.
All those selling houses, make sure to box up your collections before the open house.

:horror I always feel I'm being slightly paranoid / ridiculous when worrying about my figures being stolen but now I feel more justified. Wow, so sorry that happened to you.
All those selling houses, make sure to box up your collections before the open house.

Exactly I'm moving here to a new house here shortly. I have been renting ever since. its packed and ready to go.

i just ordered this figure in amiami.com so happy, it was not cheap
$380 batman
$110 EMS shipping
$20 exchange rate dollars to yen
$510total delivered in my country

can't wait to receive it :panic:

$380 batman
$110 EMS shipping

Congrats man! Funny thing is, it's still cheaper then what i paid ordering direct from SS and i live in California. With tax and shipping i paid $525 (pack out included)

$380 batman
$110 EMS shipping

I just ebayed myself a cheeky one from Hong Kong and it will shortly be EMSing itself to my house. Oh yes. Today is a good day.

Back