Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great display!

I thought it was that one. So you have to build it right? How are the LEDs powered because it says on the listing does not come with an adapter?

Thanks :hi5: it's really easy to put together, just pop the walls up pretty much. Mine actually did come with an adapter but it was a different plug so couldn't use it, I had a spare that I'm using. They also sent a cool double adapter so you only need one power source for the top and bottom. The duel lighting is great, here's a pic with just the blue light on...

attachment.php

Thanks :hi5: it's really easy to put together, just pop the walls up pretty much. Mine actually did come with an adapter but it was a different plug so couldn't use it, I had a spare that I'm using. They also sent a cool double adapter so you only need one power source for the top and bottom.

Ok cool that is good to know, I tried asking the seller questions but I felt he couldn't get what I was asking, probably because of the language barrier. :dunno

The duel lighting is great, here's a pic with just the blue light on...

attachment.php

Looks great but what other lights did you have on in the other pic?

Ok cool that is good to know, I tried asking the seller questions but I felt he couldn't get what I was asking, probably because of the language barrier. :dunno

Looks great but what other lights did you have on in the other pic?

It has a blue light in one end and a white light in the other, can have whichever you want on the top or bottom, here's a pic with just the bottom white light on, in the first pic I had both on.

attachment.php

Why not just get a Besta? You can get a Besta with more space and lighting for around the same price. I actually need another Besta for space. Great displays.

Tried to do the ab mod Mags suggested, but totally chickened out. Not even the bourbon helped tbh.

Just can't get myself to do it without any guidance, that's just how much I SUCK at modding ANYTHING.

F it, it looks cool stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not just get a Besta? You can get a Besta with more space and lighting for around the same price. I actually need another Besta for space. Great displays.

Bestas are even more clinical looking aint they, not to mention expensive?!
And they only have glass on the door so you see less of your stuff.

Unless I am looking at the wrong ones?

If those displays are too sterile for you, you could display these bad boys behind the back of the toilet tank on your latrine! That'd be pretty classy.

The only creepy thing would be that Batman would always be watching.

I just think Bestas give more space and while I think this QS001 will be gateway figure to many more new collectors to 1/4 scale, it may be better to buy a Besta rather than multiple smaller individual cases.

Here's an old pic of mine
5a698b8c6898d52538e69b093c8c2c22.jpg

Those are nice but I just wish they had a glass on the sides too.
Plus they can make a room feel smaller.

I like the detolfs as they are all see through.

Total taste thing here! :)

I just think Bestas give more space and while I think this QS001 will be gateway figure to many more new collectors to 1/4 scale, it may be better to buy a Besta rather than multiple smaller individual cases.

Here's an old pic of mine
5a698b8c6898d52538e69b093c8c2c22.jpg

Great collection and display but with Besta's don't you have to buy the glass doors separately and make the cabinet your self? :dunno

Great collection and display but with Besta's don't you have to buy the glass doors separately and make the cabinet your self? :dunno

Thanks man! Correct, you do need to buy the glass doors and lighting separatley, and build it, which is really easy since it's Ikea. Space wise and it does take up quite a bit of room but will hold more figures than the individual cases. These cases look great and you can see more of the figure but at $130+ a pop, i have 7 1/4 scale figures plus 2 more PF which would cost $1170+ to display them. While it may look nicer, it's cost more than a besta would all complete.

Just my cup of tea, that's all, not trying to form a debate just letting those who may start collecting 1/4 scale that it may be better to think bigger picture.

I'm getting a Besta to house my 1/4

as nice as the 1/4 display cases are like the master studios, I ain't paying £90 delivered for a single one when i can buy a whole Besta for £135

Which overall makes for a better display than individual 1/4 cases i think

Thanks man! Correct, you do need to buy the glass doors and lighting separatley, and build it, which is really easy since it's Ikea. Space wise and it does take up quite a bit of room but will hold more figures than the individual cases. These cases look great and you can see more of the figure but at $130+ a pop, i have 7 1/4 scale figures plus 2 more PF which would cost $1170+ to display them. While it may look nicer, it's cost more than a besta would all complete.

Just my cup of tea, that's all, not trying to form a debate just letting those who may start collecting 1/4 scale that it may be better to think bigger picture.

Well you do have a point, it's way cheaper to but something like a Besta than several individual cases for 1/4 scale figures because that is really just too expensive. :horror

However, I think the 1/4 cases are only for people who don't want to buy a lot of 1/4 scale stuff. Like I don't plan on buying anymore 1/4 scale figures other than this figure really.

Well you do have a point, it's way cheaper to but something like a Besta than several individual cases for 1/4 scale figures because that is really just too expensive. :horror

However, I think the 1/4 cases are only for people who don't want to buy a lot of 1/4 scale stuff. Like I don't plan on buying anymore 1/4 scale figures other than this figure really.

:lecture:exactly:

Besta is The Way To go for the 1:4.

Someone knows if i can find a display case for a Life Size bust ?

Thanks

Back