Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 things arrived in the mail this morning. Steelbook Edition Dark Knight Returns Blu-Ray and 1/4 EX Hot Toys Batman!!! Super excited, will post un-boxing pics soon @ dwkungfustar.blogspot.com :yess::yess::yess:

Gutted that isn't available in the UK and can't import as its region A and my ps3 is B, want to pick it up as one instead of getting part 1 and 2 plus i want those art prints lol.

Thanks! Ordered the week after SDCC. Will try to take pics later today, if it's not too dark, or tomorrow, so I don't have to use flash. The parts are HUGE!!!

Gutted that isn't available in the UK and can't import as its region A and my ps3 is B, want to pick it up as one instead of getting part 1 and 2 plus i want those art prints lol.

If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure the art prints are included in the regular Blu, as well.

Accurate scale for Bane. It just needs a box to stand on and a director of photography to shoot the perspective right for him.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl So true!!
I heard back from Tracie in CS from BBTS and she said first of next week is when she was told that they would be in their warehouse!:)

First monday? ,im confused on first of what.
I think she means Nov.1,which falls on a Friday the following week but could be wrong.From experience,I never seen BBTS get their stuff the same day let alone the same week as SSC.The earliest I've seen them get anything, was a week after and especially now with the new SSC policy but I seriously HOPE I'm wrong on this one!:pray:

If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure the art prints are included in the regular Blu, as well.

Nope the deluxe edition isn't available here in the UK not even the standard blu.

Warner Blu Ray's are generally region free for what it's worth

Really? most places have it listed as a region A.

In other news i took a quick close up of the bale sculpt. I couldn't help but notice the size of his nose :rotfl

20131013_223833.jpg

I detest when some people do that. Especially when watching tv. You start fixating on peoples noses and ears.

I cancelled my regular pre-order at [URL="https://www.comicsamerica.com/batman-batman-the-dark-knight-rises-quarter-scale-figure/"=https://www.comicsamerica.com/batman-batman-the-dark-knight-rises-quarter-scale-figure/]COMICS AMERICA[/URL] hopefully someone here will get it.

Perfect. I ordered from mothers basement. I will now be able to say it's this year's Xmas pressie as my wife is beginning to notice a number of recent arrivals lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lol I forgot i had a ex on waitlist and it just convert ... I'm wondering if i will keep it or not.

Back