Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just canceled my Reg version.. someones WL will be converting... also will be selling my 1/4 Enterbay Joker and Batman BEGINS, and my HT 1/4 T-800 Endo.

Funny, I did the opposite. I sold my small 1/6 collection to fund the enterbay batman and this :)

That's a good choice mate ! Seriously the EB batman is a must have for the fan :clap

Thanks mate, the enterbay batman is what made me sell my last favourite 1/6 figures. They just looked like toys in comparison if you know what I mean. Just wish enterbay would sort out there QC! Lucky the cowl and face plate I like most isn't warped or marked :hi5:

Thanks mate, the enterbay batman is what made me sell my last favourite 1/6 figures. They just looked like toys in comparison if you know what I mean. Just wish enterbay would sort out there QC! Lucky the cowl and face plate I like most isn't warped or marked :hi5:

I know what you mean mate. That's why I hate the 1:6 ... The EB Batman is so awesome ! I also have the Joker and I can't wait to have the HT Batman :).
I pray every night HT make a 1:4 Bane !!!

I know what you mean mate. That's why I hate the 1:6 ... The EB Batman is so awesome ! I also have the Joker and I can't wait to have the HT Batman :).
I pray every night HT make a 1:4 Bane !!!

1/4 bane would be awesome!!! Knowing HT they will do a 1/4 joker instead... that would be cool too, But Bane would be fantastic!

Same. Cannot wait for this figure, I was a little worried for awhile but it turned out much better than I expected. Being in the uk, I won't have it till end of October/November.

Is that absolutely necessary? From where I'm standing, it seems like someone is contributing a service that a lot of us felt was necessary. If it's because of his reaction video, well, for one thing, that's no reason to be judging him, and, for another, I'm sure he's not the only person to be that excited for this figure (he's just the only one to have filmed it).:p

Agreed. I actually enjoy the enthusiasm that he has for the figure, makes me want it more.

1/4 bane would be awesome!!! Knowing HT they will do a 1/4 joker instead... that would be cool too, But Bane would be fantastic!

Same. Cannot wait for this figure, I was a little worried for awhile but it turned out much better than I expected. Being in the uk, I won't have it till end of October/November.

Yeah but I already have the Joker from EB lol
If they make a nurse costume then I'm in haha

Yeah but I already have the Joker from EB lol
If they make a nurse costume then I'm in haha

That's my feelings, a 1/4 bane would be something new and a little different + HT did a great job on the 1/6 so a 1/4 should be something special...

Funny, I did the opposite. I sold my small 1/6 collection to fund the enterbay batman and this :)

I already own both, but I'm scaling back and will only keep the 1/6 Bat 89 with the batmobile, the DK with 1/6 tumbler and the upcoming Bat & Robin 1966 and Batmobile... I'm done then unless the new upcoming Batman looks great and he has a new movie Batmobile...

just came back from Frank and Son and it turns out from what many of the vendors say is that they can't get any at wholesale price. My luck is now bad and I have no choice but to buy marked up prices on Ebay.

just came back from Frank and Son and it turns out from what many of the vendors say is that they can't get any at wholesale price. My luck is now bad and I have no choice but to buy marked up prices on Ebay.

Sounds bad, good luck mate ..

This figure is truly awesome in my opinion. I really LOVE mine.
It has a great amount of realism to it and if it's posed well on the base without using the black stand (crotch stand), it reads like a PF statue.

The figure also has a nice quality weight on it, and the detailing is of course amazing. 10/10 score.

The crazy marked up prices are no surprise. I guess this figure is in high demand right now.

This figure is truly awesome in my opinion. I really LOVE mine.
It has a great amount of realism to it and if it's posed well on the base without using the black stand (crotch stand), it reads like a PF statue.

The figure also has a nice quality weight on it, and the detailing is of course amazing. 10/10 score.

The crazy marked up prices are no surprise. I guess this figure is in high demand right now.

Black stand ! What do u mean ?

Back