Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for uk fellas, have you ever seen an item move through customs over the weekend? or tracking for that matter? He's still sat in customs for me as of the 27th at 10:30am and he landed on the 26th :gah:

Is the cape hard to put on and remove like the DX02 and DX12? Or is it easily removable this time around so changing poses is easier?

Cape feels so damn thick and stiff. It is a little harder to put on so I'm having my wife make me a custom one.

Question for uk fellas, have you ever seen an item move through customs over the weekend? or tracking for that matter? He's still sat in customs for me as of the 27th at 10:30am and he landed on the 26th :gah:

Yes, I've had a figure move through customs with tracking updates over the weekend when ordering from SSC.

Yes, I've had a figure move through customs with tracking updates over the weekend when ordering from SSC.

ugh im gearing myself up for a customs charge, been in the uk since Thursday afternoon, last activity was yesterday at 10:30am awaiting customs clearance. I wouldn't mind but it went to received and processed then when straight back to awaiting customs clearance :gah:.

All these pics and videos are hell knowing its in the country lol

71vg.jpg

v8af.jpg

ntq9.jpg

uiid.jpg

12wn.jpg

4t19.jpg

Those are cracking shots drac. The cowl sculpt and face plates look great

Last edited:
I'm wondering. Are the rocks on the base glued on? Or are they molded into the plastic itself? Because if they are just glued on. I would break them off and simply repaint the base. Not a fan of having my Batman standing on the rocks.

I'm wondering. Are the rocks on the base glued on? Or are they molded into the plastic itself? Because if they are just glued on. I would break them off and simply repaint the base. Not a fan of having my Batman standing on the rocks.

Definitely look moulded to me.

I know real collectors are supposed to diversify for a better looking collection shelf.

However, I would rather own two 1/4 batmen than a 1/4 batman and a 1/4 endoskeleton.

Great pics Dracula, Retanne!

Waynesbutler has his review up! :yess:

[ame]https://youtu.be/vEY-LQpLALw[/ame]

I know real collectors are supposed to diversify for a better looking collection shelf.

However, I would rather own two 1/4 batmen than a 1/4 batman and a 1/4 endoskeleton.

One with cowl, cape, and emp gun

Other with wayne sculpt, backpack, and sticky bomb gun.

Hmmm now im thinking of getting just another body if there is one on ebay in the future..

just canceled my Reg version.. someones WL will be converting... also will be selling my 1/4 Enterbay Joker and Batman BEGINS, and my HT 1/4 T-800 Endo.

Is the cape hard to put on and remove like the DX02 and DX12? Or is it easily removable this time around so changing poses is easier?
it's really hard to put it on:(
I don't have DX2 & dx 12. is there any problem the shoulder on those figures got scratched because of the plastic clip?
just canceled my Reg version.. someones WL will be converting... also will be selling my 1/4 Enterbay Joker and Batman BEGINS, and my HT 1/4 T-800 Endo.
why do you want to sell EB Batman & Joker? :horror

it's really hard to put it on:(
I don't have DX2 & dx 12. is there any problem the shoulder on those figures got scratched because of the plastic clip?

why do you want to sell EB Batman & Joker? :horror

I'm sticking with just the HT 1/6 Batmen and the HT 1/6 batmobiles. The rest is being sold. They are all great but I have way too much stuff. I'll be placing these in the commerce section tonight.

Great pics guys. Although it seems no one is putting the gauntlets on right.
It really is a nice figure. Would love to own but I would have to sell my Begins and TDKR 1/6th to get it and I don't really want to. Plus I would have to change up my display.:lecture

Review by this guy no thanks :) lol

Is that absolutely necessary? From where I'm standing, it seems like someone is contributing a service that a lot of us felt was necessary. If it's because of his reaction video, well, for one thing, that's no reason to be judging him, and, for another, I'm sure he's not the only person to be that excited for this figure (he's just the only one to have filmed it).:p

Back