Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been this excited since I got crossbows and catapults for Christmas as a child. I am so so excited I think I may pop. I am as happy as a pig in ****. I have been on pre order for over a year Yipeeeeee.

I definitely do desire this, now the pictures are in.
However, nowhere in the UK has this available to (pre)order and the cheapest eBay is £440 ($700). What can I do guys? It's a horrifically high price, over £150 more than my EB T800 BD. But I have a nasty feeling it'll only get more expensive like all Batman stuff does...

You're in exactly the same situation as me buddy.

However hope is not lost mate as all the ones listed on eBay are the exclusive 'special edition' version which includes the empty batman mask. These always go for insane amounts on eBay when they are first released as eBay sellers are looking to make money on people who are willing to spend over the odds on the special edition.

So hopefully, when the regular version is released, prices will be a little more to our liking and more sellers with have them listed on eBay. We'll just have to wait it out. I'll let you know if I see them start getting listed for decent prices on eBay.

You're in exactly the same situation as me buddy.

However hope is not lost mate as all the ones listed on eBay are the exclusive 'special edition' version which includes the empty batman mask. These always go for insane amounts on eBay when they are first released as eBay sellers are looking to make money on people who are willing to spend over the odds on the special edition.

So hopefully, when the regular version is released, prices will be a little more to our liking and more sellers with have them listed on eBay. We'll just have to wait it out. I'll let you know if I see them start getting listed for decent prices on eBay.

Thank you Mr Platty, I'll let you know if I find anything as well :)

Should be here Friday. Too bad no one will be home to accept it :(

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk 4

I haven't been this excited since I got crossbows and catapults for Christmas as a child. I am so so excited I think I may pop. I am as happy as a pig in ****. I have been on pre order for over a year Yipeeeeee.

Hahaha crossbows and catapults- romans vs the barbarians on little checker discs. After 1 minute you learned the secret to tilt the catapult up and destroy everything in one massive Crush.
Ex gets charged tomorrow. BigTime present for my dad, who collects batman.

Back