Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of cancelling my PO with BBTS because I'm getting out of collecting. Is there any chance that my PO can get picked up by a Freaks member? I wouldn't want it to go to the hands of a scalper.

Well, I am not a scalper and I have been trying to get another one coming from BBTS because I have a huge in store credit with them. If you do this, It would sure make my day! I keep checking their site all the time to see if one more pops up! I like to have one for display, and one to stay sealed up in all its glory!

Well, I am not a scalper and I have been trying to get another one coming from BBTS because I have a huge in store credit with them. If you do this, It would sure make my day! I keep checking their site all the time to see if one more pops up! I like to have one for display, and one to stay sealed up in all its glory!

Message sent.

It calls to mind Batman's speech at the end of TDK; I took the heat for the greater good.:lol

Seriously, though, I was familiar enough with HT's Facebook to know that a bunch of people there are total ****ing loons, so, while I am the one who posted all that stuff on Facebook, I'm not really John Roberts. John Roberts, or, at least, that John Roberts, doesn't actually exist.:lol

I basically spammed HT's Facebook page with polite critiques on how to make this figure better every day for a few months. This figure is the ultimate validation, but the reactions were totally worth it, as well.:lol

Haha that's BRILLIANT. :hi5:

I'm thinking of cancelling my PO with BBTS because I'm getting out of collecting. Is there any chance that my PO can get picked up by a Freaks member? I wouldn't want it to go to the hands of a scalper.

What if a freaks member scalps it?

Funny thing about that, basically everyone who has made money selling off a figure at a profit (which would be God knows how many Freaks) are considered scalpers by our own admin
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5962876&postcount=28

Just look at the for sale section.

I guess I'm a scalper since I got more than I paid for Harvey Dent. A few others I've sold and made $10-15 dollars. That would count too.

Terminator and Predator need a John Roberts. Someone to shake HT out of apathy and their ''ah sure its fine'' attitude towards things like DX10's monstrosity of a neck.

"John Roberts can be anyone."

Just not me. I'm retired, but if anyone else would like to use the name on their respective crusades, it's available, as I deleted the Facebook page.:lol

Just not me. I'm retired, but if anyone else would like to use the name on their respective crusades, it's available, as I deleted the Facebook page.:lol

Think there should be a whole group of "John Roberts'" to make Hot Toys fix things until they start getting stuff right the first time.

Just heard back from.Bbts about this. Fingers crossed it'd true!!!

"Thank you for your Preorder! We are anticipating that item to arrive here within 1-2 weeks. Please note, we are provided with estimated times of arrival by our vendor and the date is subject to change due to shipping or manufacturing issues. If further updates are made available it will be noted on our website listing accordingly.

Have a great day!

--
Sincerely,

Tracie
Customer Service Representative
www.Bigbadtoystore.comust"

Few days ago she said NEXT WEEK (1 week)..hmmmmm hopefully within 2 weeks then.......

I noticed that the regular edition from Sideshow has a shipping cost ($22.51) applied to it. I thought most regular editions from SS came with free shipping, but maybe 1/4 scale doesn't? Not a big deal, but kind of odd.

Few days ago she said NEXT WEEK (1 week)..hmmmmm hopefully within 2 weeks then.......
I just received that same message from her this morning. Yesterday it was one week and now this. I am so anxious to get this figure, but at the same time, so tired of waiting. This wait for a figure has been brutal to the brain!!!:cuckoo:

I just received that same message from her this morning. Yesterday it was one week and now this. I am so anxious to get this figure, but at the same time, so tired of waiting. This wait for a figure has been brutal to the brain!!!:cuckoo:

Yeah we are a demanding bunch . aren't we????????????:rotfl
:wave

Good, you saw what I was getting at. :lol

I know you're retired now but you need to come back from Italy and live in the cave for awhile (since you're supposed to be dead) and train the new guy up in the ways of photoshopping etc.

Good, you saw what I was getting at. :lol

I know you're retired now but you need to come back from Italy and live in the cave for awhile (since you're supposed to be dead) and train the new guy up in the ways of photoshopping etc.

All of the heavy photoshop manips were done by Devil. I don't even own a computer.:lol The majority of my critiques were done with Free iPhone apps and screencap comparisons.:lecture

I definitely do desire this, now the pictures are in.
However, nowhere in the UK has this available to (pre)order and the cheapest eBay is £440 ($700). What can I do guys? It's a horrifically high price, over £150 more than my EB T800 BD. But I have a nasty feeling it'll only get more expensive like all Batman stuff does...

Back