Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ynytevaz.jpg

The cowl looks great there - the shape is much better.
Great photos too with that new cape.

I still can't believe that was you on face book people were crucifying you on there.

It calls to mind Batman's speech at the end of TDK; I took the heat for the greater good.:lol

Seriously, though, I was familiar enough with HT's Facebook to know that a bunch of people there are total ****ing loons, so, while I am the one who posted all that stuff on Facebook, I'm not really John Roberts. John Roberts, or, at least, that John Roberts, doesn't actually exist.:lol

Holy cow.. I remember reading the hate posts towards John Roberts... What did you do to get them to get that mad?

I basically spammed HT's Facebook page with polite critiques on how to make this figure better every day for a few months. This figure is the ultimate validation, but the reactions were totally worth it, as well.:lol

I mean the Enterbay 1/4 scale Batman looks like a real person, you can't take a bad picture of it.

Dunno about that mate, it might be down to the posing/futzing but I've seen plenty of pictures where it looks down right awful :lol EB's BD T800 though would be another story, now there's a figure you cant take a bad pic of!!

It calls to mind Batman's speech at the end of TDK; I took the heat for the greater good.:lol

Seriously, though, I was familiar enough with HT's Facebook to know that a bunch of people there are total ****ing loons, so, while I am the one who posted all that stuff on Facebook, I'm not really John Roberts. John Roberts, or, at least, that John Roberts, doesn't actually exist.:lol

I basically spammed HT's Facebook page with polite critiques on how to make this figure better every day for a few months. This figure is the ultimate validation, but the reactions were totally worth it, as well.:lol

"Are the people on HT's page really that paranoid?"

Dunno about that mate, it might be down to the posing/futzing but I've seen plenty of pictures where it looks down right awful :lol EB's BD T800 though would be another story, now there's a figure you cant take a bad pic of!!

Wait until you see what people do with this! One eye looking left, one eye looking down. :lol

I've just picked up an Origins Wolverine, cos it was a steal! Lol.

But all my others are Batman related, apart from CR Superman and Michael Jackson Bad.

This bad boy will ship to me soon and Selina Kyle comes end of October.

Wait until you see what people do with this! One eye looking left, one eye looking down. :lol

So, are the eyes removable? Frankly, I'm glad that HT have taken the simpler approach. One of my concerns was "if I have to go to eBay to get an EX, what happens if the PERS are broken," and it seems like that concern is nil, at this point.

:lol:rotfl:lol
yes, I remember john roberts.
actually maybe HT read that & make the change for QS001. I almost forgot that was you :lol
Yes and they will attack u like crazy if u put down Iron man.
house party protocol :lecture

I'm thinking of cancelling my PO with BBTS because I'm getting out of collecting. Is there any chance that my PO can get picked up by a Freaks member? I wouldn't want it to go to the hands of a scalper.

Wow I remember all those. You did that with DX12 as well right? I remember people on there constantly saying some very uh not so nice things about John Roberts. :lol What did HT say to you?

Back