Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually you're right, the one from the left, is Patrick Bateman sculpted by Creg Customs, the one from the middle is Adam's Christian Bale (based on TDK), and the one from the right is Bruce Wayne from the firts takes fron TDKR, when he is retired.

No doubt Creg Customs got much better likeness than Adam's.

No doubt 'in your opinion' of course.

hmmm, the grey ones on left and right look way off to me---eyes spaced too far apart on both. adams not perfect but closer IMHO

agree to disaree i guess

Big Bad Toy Store still says my order will be in September.
Will I get it in September if I ordered it when the SDCC pics were shown?

If anyone wants to trade their iron man mark vii BD for this let me know. Still looking, mainly interested in domestic.

If anyone wants to trade their iron man mark vii BD for this let me know. Still looking, mainly interested in domestic.

I have three BD's coming my way ( whenever that is) if I do like this as much as I think I will, I could probably use a second. Be in touch?

which one of these show more likeness to you?

IMG_0949.jpg

First reminds me of American Psycho. 2nd looks a bit weird. I'm liking the 3rd one though. Haven't seen a weary, bearded Bruce Wayne yet...

Middle looks like a young George W Bush and Josh Brolin in MiB3 but with puffy hair.

That third one is great. It'd be a great Wayne ... but would also make for a solid Bale from 3:10 to Yuma ("For a one-legged farmer, he's one tough sonuva*****.")

SnakeDoc

1003553_589224034472924_114346207_n.jpg

The mouth second from the left is ridiculous in the extreme. Looks like he's saying the "f" word. Why they chose two have 3 open mouth faces instead of including an angry closed mouth face will forever be a mistery to me.

The mouth second from the left is ridiculous in the extreme. Looks like he's saying the "f" word. Why they chose two have 3 open mouth faces instead of including an angry closed mouth face will forever be a mistery to me.

This looks like a job for robbiethepaintersavestheday MAN!:lecture

- The Wayne sculpt is off (but the EB one is off too, so not a problem to me)

For some reason Hot Toys just can't sculpt Christian Bale. They can't do it well!!

This Wayne is much better than the proto though.

My personal favorite BW sculpt is still the DX12 one. I like it better than this, Enterbay, and even the customs.

I'm happy we got 4 mouths...but, in many scenes, he would have his lips slightly parted. I don't know why HT went through the trouble to give us a 4th mouth, but not the most obvious one.

Back