Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im constantly sending messages to my HK seller lol poor guy hes probably still asleep. Shock of his life when he checks his messages haha

which one of these show more likeness to you?

IMG_0949.jpg

First reminds me of American Psycho. 2nd looks a bit weird. I'm liking the 3rd one though. Haven't seen a weary, bearded Bruce Wayne yet...

What store ^^^

Only SSC has the EX and FlexPay, hence the "Exclusive" title....

BBTS could have it 1 week after SS gets it- depends- plus depends on how many shipments, how early you POed....
Figure 1-3 weeks after SS

I think this might be my only 1/4 scale figure. If they make a Joker I honestly think I'll have enough Joker figures soon enough like Mime Nicholson, Regular Nicholson, DX11, and soon Arkham City (I hope)
It would have to look awesome to get me to buy it, (not an upscaled DX11)

Last edited:
First reminds me of American Psycho. 2nd looks a bit weird. I'm liking the 3rd one though. Haven't seen a weary, bearded Bruce Wayne yet...

Actually you're right, the one from the left, is Patrick Bateman sculpted by Creg Customs, the one from the middle is Adam's Christian Bale (based on TDK), and the one from the right is Bruce Wayne from the firts takes fron TDKR, when he is retired.

No doubt Creg Customs got much better likeness than Adam's.

Actually you're right, the one from the left, is Patrick Bateman sculpted by Creg Customs, the one from the middle is Adam's Christian Bale (based on TDK), and the one from the right is Bruce Wayne from the firts takes fron TDKR, when he is retired.

No doubt Creg Customs got much better likeness than Adam's.

I agree Creg customs is better Adams IMO is overrated it looks great unpainted when someone paint it looks off.

Back