Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, dude :)

Yeah, freaking bills. They suck. Had to grow up someday but a hobby like this let's you go back to being a kid whenever you want. We might have less shootings and killings if more people had something to "anchor" them in their lives. This is mine.

Word :) Good Post

Yeah, definitely, man! Im pretty sure most of us are grown men here. All I know now are bills, bills, and bills. None of which are figures or any other collectibles. Its nice to have the little kid in me getting so excited for my childhood hero. I can't wait to see the final product but I'd be lying if all this waiting didnt make me even giddier and more grateful for being able to get him.

:exactly: Yup the bills is a big one. :lol I still need to get another 100 bucks put away . So I will have all the money ready to pay for him once I get that email.

Word :) Good Post

I appreciate it, buddy. Thank you.

:exactly: Yup the bills is a big one. :lol I still need to get another 100 bucks put away . So I will have all the money ready to pay for him once I get that email.

You're really close dude lol! You've still got time but its gotta be a great feeling to not only be at the finish line for waiting on this guy, but also having him paid off. Its quite a journey.

Yeah has anyone had their waitlist(EX version) recently converted?Usually PICS. start showing up around 10-11PM EST which means 10-11AM in HK.I HOPE the figure is released soon!^_^

It doesnt neccesarily mean pics will show up tomorrow. These teases can usually go on for a week. Thats what happens with thesr toy makers. Its not enough that we pay exorbent amounts of money, or put up with delays. They like to mess with us a little more by putting up these stupid teasers.

The last 3 times they put up a teaser for a figure. The final revealed pics always have come up within the next 24 hours.

Patience. Lest your excitement makes you fall prey to a troll post by OMG showing a pic of the dx 12 chest armor

Patience. Lest your excitement makes you fall prey to a troll post by OMG showing a pic of the dx 12 chest armor

That picture Hot Toys Collectors posted (not the inverted color) was an actual picture of QS001 at SDCC.

The one from Plastic Enemies was an actual final product picture.(he wasn't standing on his stand unlike the prototype photo)

The number of day in-between teasers and the full reveal varies, guys. It can be 3 hours (like Ada, maybe since not so many people are interested in the figure it would make no sense trying to excite anyone), to maybe 5 days (Scar Pred was teased Aug 10, final product revealed Aug 14).

Back