Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been put back unitl the 25th SS and Hot Toys are a joke that's it I have finished with the both of them I ordered this over a year ago what a joke.

It's been delayed? No big deal to me. While I understand how delays can frustrate others, to me, I don't care because it's just going to sit in a display case.

Its been put back unitl the 25th SS and Hot Toys are a joke that's it I have finished with the both of them I ordered this over a year ago what a joke.

At this point, it's all on HT; SSC can't charge you for something if they know they won't have it in, which is admirable. That being said, even as far as HT goes, there's no point in falling over and giving up 10 feet away from the finish line.

It's been delayed? No big deal to me. While I understand how delays can frustrate others, to me, I don't care because it's just going to sit in a display case.

SSC's been delayed. The actual HK release is still this month, as far as I know.

In a way I am glad this is delayed, I cant afford it now anyway. :lol

Nevertheless, I feel for those who can afford this or have just finished their final payment. Plus I do want to see in hand pictures.

Usually just by checking the site or talking to CS. If you are on flex pay they will usually send an email about the item being pushed back although I never got one in this case.

Back