Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In terms of Enterbay's 1/4 stuff and pricing versus Hot Toys 1/4 stuff and pricing.............

iO6AJB51Ty5lj.gif

Still EB overpriced their Batman.
There's no complex suit, die-cast parts, a ____ load of accessories from two movies and great looking stand.

I kind of expected this to happen:lol

I'll see what OSB is charging and stick him on a layaway!

You have seem the pic of him next to the BR Joker right? :lol The BR Joker looks fine and EBs had those ridiculously long legs and stretched head sculpt.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

You have seen pictures of the original costume too, right? :lol
The legs are pretty fine, it's the costume...the combination of long pants/short waistcoat that gives tat impression and make him "appear" to have long legs...just like the original does. If you see the figure, you will see the crotch area and that's where the legs starts on it, not above that...
And to me the HS looks fine, but that's subjective and I really don't expect everyone to agree with me....

jokerscreenused.jpg

not sure if this question was already answered but since there is no non exclusive version offered does this this mean it wont be available from other vendors and you must buy the exclusive from sideshow?

People are _____ing about EB Bat having an inaccurate 0.1mm bigger cape clip and I'M the fanboy? :rotfl
Give me break.I posted ONCE here, don't even go to threads to bash stuff and repeating myself over and over, unlike some of you. Figures are not even my main collecting focus. Some of you peeps love to bash things and can't take any heat back. Yes, to me it is inaccurate and unlike you, I won't keep repeting this over and over unless I'm called for. But since you just did, then here you go:

483315_10150946937452271_694332775_n.jpg

Judging by THIS picture above....they need a LOT of work to make it right. Good thing they have time to fix it.
The cowl is very wrong, make him looking like a bird. Like his head got caught in an elevator doors. The neck is very thin too, and wrong, it should "shows" a little of the fabric mesh in the front, it's "closed down", like they ignored the whole mesh in the neck thing.. The shoulder pads are not right either, they look like football pads, they should be closer to his arm and less bulkier. And the fabric that holds the armor looks nothing like the real thing either. It should have a "mesh" like texture, like the original costume. That's a cool feature of the costume and should be there. There's also texture details also missing all around the armor that I could point out...

So yes, they need to do a LOT of work for it to be close to accurate...

You're right, they do have work to do, but the fact is, you're being an EB fanboy. That wasn't your first post about it, either. Your constant Tom Cruise comparisons in both threads, and then these two posts, combined with, as Void mentioned, your stance on the EB Joker pretty much cement it. Do I like Bill? Not particularly, but I'm willing to admit it when he's done good. The Enterbay Batman, regardless of cape clips and modifications, is a damn nice figure. So nice, in fact, that I've decided to swallow my pride and purchase it. So, don't preach to me about how I'm a fanboy.

My alter ego complains more than anybody about inaccuracies with HT figures a lot of the time, but, at the end of the day, I don't ONLY think about what's wrong. For everything that they get wrong, they get a lot right, too, so, for you to pass this off as "utterly inaccurate" and make fun of it is unnecessary, particularly in it's own thread. Stop being a fanboy.

You're right, they do have work to do, but the fact is, you're being an EB fanboy. That wasn't your first post about it, either. Your constant Tom Cruise comparisons in both threads, and then these two posts, combined with, as Void mentioned, your stance on the EB Joker pretty much cement it. Do I like Bill? Not particularly, but I'm willing to admit it when he's done good. The Enterbay Batman, regardless of cape clips and modifications, is a damn nice figure. So nice, in fact, that I've decided to swallow my pride and purchase it. So, don't preach to me about how I'm a fanboy.

My alter ego complains more than anybody about inaccuracies with HT figures a lot of the time, but, at the end of the day, I don't ONLY think about what's wrong. For everything that they get wrong, they get a lot right, too, so, for you to pass this off as "utterly inaccurate" and make fun of it is unnecessary, particularly in it's own thread. Stop being a fanboy.

Constant Cruise comparison? LOL I did twice!
And the Cruise comparison was a valid one, I wasn't the only one that did it. And the second time was for fun, cause you got all pissy about it in the first time. If you didn't get it, then it's your problem. You should start calling out here everyone that do this WAAAAAAAY more than I do, HT Xerif. I don't even post in these threads, or here in the forum that much. And I won't change my way of posting for you either, so just put me on ignore if you want.

Now don't get all pissy in your pants again cause I backed up what I said here, buddy. I said it was inaccurate and I SHOWED you why. PERIOD. And ONLY cause you called me out. That was my only serious comment, I don't keep repeating the same things over and over like some people do in other threads....million of times...relentlessly. I said my part and moved on. I will comment and spend MY time with what I like.
You are the one that got all pissy cause it's something that you are buying. Heard the frase that says don't do to others what you don't like them doing to yourself? You love to point things wrong, but when someone come back at you the BEST thing you do is calling a fanboy?

I have 4 figures in my collection. 2 1/6 HT's and 2 EB's. I collect mostly PF's, 1:3 scale pieces, 1:1 busts, props, replicas etc. Being collecting things for 12 years. I'm FAR for being a fanboy of this or that company, so before you open your mouth to judge someone you don't even know, do your homework or give them the benefit of the doubt first. 2 comments are just WAY too little to form an opinion about someone. ;)
Nothing more to say to you, have a good night and enjoy your figure. :)
Won't waste more time arguing about that.

Damn that's expensive at SS. Only $419 at AE and CSC. Still not feeling it unfortunately for me but fortunatlely for my wallet and love life :lol congrats to those that are getting it :rock

i don't care how nice this piece may be! it can not be more pricier then the tumbler! that's a very detailed vehicle! again vehicle! it's a vehicle! this is a action figure! never pay that much for a figure! thats just ridiculous! theres no way in hell i would ever give anyone that much money for an action figure! the hobby has finally reached the price level where you can just say its absurd! obviously theres going to be people who have no price limit or who dont care what price its at cause they just love batman. but if you really just think about it, im sure everyone would agree this price point is just insane.

F it. Decided to PO from BBTS. I'd prefer to flex pay it but ordering from SS makes it another $50+ more.

If I see some improvements in the cowl then I'll keep the PO and maybe switch to SS for the exclusive.

You have seen pictures of the original costume too, right? :lol
The legs are pretty fine, it's the costume...the combination of long pants/short waistcoat that gives tat impression and make him "appear" to have long legs...just like the original does. If you see the figure, you will see the crotch area and that's where the legs starts on it, not above that...
And to me the HS looks fine, but that's subjective and I really don't expect everyone to agree with me....

jokerscreenused.jpg

Yeah put this over in the EB 1/4 Joker thread- that middle pic of Ledger sure shows elongated look to full capacity....

Back