Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready for this PO, lets do this HT.

Nope. Easy pass!
ir5SKFpJoiEQF.gif

I'm not getting it. I'll be sticking to 1/6 other than perhaps a select few from my three favorite licenses.

No i am not getting this figure and i'll tell you why.

1.TDK
2.TDKR
3.Prestige
4.Begins
5.Inception
6.Memento

I don't like the figures heads.

this seriously made me laugh. What do you guys think of BobbyC's 1:1 Batman cowl sculpt? Is that a lot more accurate in comparison to this?

The cowl is definitely - could have something to do with the fact that it's cast from the original film prop :lol (still fail to understand why HT can't use the official cowl and scan it down :slap: )

The face sculpt on Bobbys is no better than HT though IMO

that's the only thing I hope HT tweaks a bit. There are other issues, but likeness is most important to me.

The cowl is definitely - could have something to do with the fact that it's cast from the original film prop :lol (still fail to understand why HT can't use the official cowl and scan it down :slap: )

The face sculpt on Bobbys is no better than HT though IMO

What are you getting void?

DX11?
DX12?
EB Bats?
EB Joker?
QS0001?

All of them?

The cowls are too good to resist! Will need to sort out that belt, shine up those gauntlets, replace the cape clips and the cape :gah::lol

487183_10151045856007557_1627565235_n.jpg

The cowl is amazing... but the suit... the gauntlets.. everything else... You of all people!!! :monkey2

I hear 'ya. There's plenty wrong with it, but I need those cowls :monkey2

I hear ya! :wink1:

I actually thinks it looks kinda ok in these pics... Don't know, some pics are off putting while others aren't. Will have to see the final product before I make up my mind... Not sure though if I want to deal with Enterbay again..

602643_10151045857697557_37063498_n.jpg

I hear ya! :wink1:

I actually thinks it looks kinda ok in these pics... Don't know, some pics are off putting while others aren't. Will have to see the final product before I make up my mind... Not sure though if I want to deal with Enterbay again..

602643_10151045857697557_37063498_n.jpg

Where will you see the final product.

Back