Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone has bought the custom cape from Jaxon who can give some feedback about the product and seller?

Regards

why not just buy it and find out? the price he offer is very cheap since he just copy other people's cape, pattern, style, design, name, pictures, layout, without designing it himself.... the price is more than affordable since its from oversea.......

It retailed for, I believe, $465, and the going rate is anywhere from $400 to $700, depending on whether or not you want the exclusive. I've seen some folks get it for lower than $400 in a few cases.

I know I am way late to the game but I never realized how nice this looks and when someone posted a pic of this guy next to the Keaton PF, it got my blood pumping! Anyone want to let theirs go?

That's pretty much retail without shipping, plus it is sealed. That's a really decent deal. Just find a great pose and leave it, or fiddle around with it. You are going to be blown away when you finally have him in hand!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty much retail without shipping, plus it is sealed. That's a really decent deal. Just find a great pose and leave it, or fiddle around with it. You are going to be blown away when you finally have him in hand!

Congrats!

Yea I'm psyched but I'm a little worried it's some stocking error and I get an email tomorrow telling me they don't actually have one. Here's hoping!!

Yea I'm psyched but I'm a little worried it's some stocking error and I get an email tomorrow telling me they don't actually have one. Here's hoping!!

Wow....what a clunky site. Hope the purchase works out for you. This is one that I also got in late on but I don't regret the purchase at all. I do wish I was a little better at posing him but I'll eventually get it into something I'm 100% satisfied with.

It's an amazing figure! Just wish that base didn't have those rocks!!! :monkey4[/URL]

If you can get one of the HT dynamic stands - it's the perfect seize for a 1/4 scale fig. You don't need the waist clamp at the top - just slide the rod between Batman's back and his belt and it stands up perfectly.

If you can get one of the HT dynamic stands - it's the perfect seize for a 1/4 scale fig. You don't need the waist clamp at the top - just slide the rod between Batman's back and his belt and it stands up perfectly.

Thanks for that advice! I actually do have a spare dynamic stand lying around. :yess: I only wish they had a flat stand because I do like the "diorama" and that "Batman" nameplate.

Thanks for that advice! I actually do have a spare dynamic stand lying around. :yess: I only wish they had a flat stand because I do like the "diorama" and that "Batman" nameplate.

I made a diorama for the 1/6 batman,just wondering what would be more fit to the QS batman ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424756238.564678.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424756254.166054.jpg

Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

This shipped today! I am excited!!!

Nice! The general consensus by many people who have owned this figure is that a custom cape is a must. Iforigno, Tony Meis, and DarkSpartan have different styles for sale in the DC Customs section. You can't go wrong anyone of them.

Also check out DeanKnight333's various 1/4 Batman showcases on YouTube. That guy is a posing master.

I wouldn't say the custom cape is a must. Mine is stock and I think it looks just fine. Just have to have the patience and know-how to futz it. :wink1:

Back